ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE *FOUR YEARS HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE WITH SQL, ORACLE & .NET PROGRAMMING."
Must live within commuting distance of client IN FULLERTON, CA 92833 (NORTH ORANGE COUNTY, CA). Sorry, but NO H1B or NO TN Visa holders. Green Card okay.
Our client, one of the largest, privately held electrical contractors in the nation, offers turn-key financial, administrative, and computer technology solutions for all industries, with a strong focus on the construction sector. They specialize in data systems installation, and the servicing of data, voice and video networks for large venues.
With sales of $350M and a workforce of 400 in multiple offices, they now have an immediate need for a JR. SQL / ASP.NET / VB.NET / ORACLE PROGRAMMER-ANALYST at their Fullerton branch. This is an onsite, full-time regular hire with an outstanding benefits package and the professional advantages of working in an environment with colleagues and management who support your development and recognize your achievements.
- Work with senior level programmers developing new and maintaining existing programs using Oracle10g database, SQL Server 2008*, *ASP.NET and VB.NET .
- Analyze existing business logic, procedures, features and functionality and be able to modify and maintain this code.
- Create /Modify reports using Crystal Reports XI.
- Receive programming assignments from the Lead Microsoft.Net Programmer.
- Assist in analyzing and resolving any issues that arise in production systems. These assignments will be received from our Quality Assurance Help Desk Coordinator or from the Lead Microsoft.Net Programmer.
- Submit a Weekly Status Report detailing his/her programming and support accomplishments for the week as well as the status of any uncompleted tasks.
- Must have at least 4 years paid experience programming full-time in Microsoft.Net.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and have expert level knowledge of Microsoft.Net.
- Have ability to write structured, maintainable and scalable program code.
- Strong expertise in PL/SQL and T-SQL.
- Must be capable of creating and manipulating ADO record sets and connections.
- Basic usage and knowledge of Visual Source Safe version control.
- Clear, concise written and oral English skills are required.
- Microsoft.Net 2.0 certifications are a plus.
Note: Please apply directly to this job by calling Nita Ryan at 760-868-3096 or email resume to Nita @ TopTecIt .net .
Please apply ONLY if you are a U.S. citizen and live within commuting distance of client's offices in Fullerton, California. Client cannot sponsor H1B or TN visa holders or pay for relocation costs.
TopTec IT Recruiting & Staffing
Careers (at) TopTecIT.net
TopTec IT Recruiting & Staffing is an Information Technology services provider, recruiting nationwide across multiple industries to find and place top technical professionals. Since 2000, our mission has been to build strong relationships with business owners, partnering with them to achieve their business and professional goals by matching highly qualified candidates to their business requirements. If you're a job seeker--employee or consultant--who is out of work, stuck in a job rut or looking to make your next, great career move, we will work to find you a profitable, rewarding new position--at no cost to you. Contact us today and we'll get started helping you find your next position.