Topcon Positioning Systems Employee Reviews

Great Employer
Hardware Debug Technician (Former Employee), Livermore, CAJune 30, 2014
One of the best places I've every worked for! Great atmosphere to work in, well organized, and really values employee input.
Excelent place to work
Stockroom Supervisor (Former Employee), Livermore, CAOctober 29, 2013
Pros: team work
Work at Topcon was always challenging because everyday there was something new that you learned. Always a new process to learn which makes it challenging.But the work everyday would keep you on your toes and very busy. Always making the customer priorty and keeping them trying your best to keep them happy. Looking back I do miss all the daily task that would make my day.
Fast Pace
Shipping / Inspection (Former Employee), Livermore, CAAugust 27, 2012
Pros: there is hardly a dull moment.
Cons: management needs some shakeup. there are a few people who know what they are doing but, the rest don't seem to care or are way too demanding.
The work is fast paced. There is plenty of overtime if you want it. Especially around end of month(mandatory over time).
Like my boss, just not much chance of me advancing.
Administrative Support (Current Employee), Livermore, CAJune 25, 2012
Pros: i have a great boss, who does not micro manage.
Cons: i need to make more money.
Every Morning, I arrive around 7:30AM. Make the Executive coffee, and I make sure the Executive kitchen is ready for the day. I proceed to the breakroom and stock all the cups, sugar and cream. I am in charge of the ink and toner order and all supplies in the mail room. Every 2 weeks I put in a Costco order. I train the reception area, and I also go back and forth from our two buildings checking supplies. I help facilities with any Administrative duities asked of me.