TopGolf Employee Reviews in United States

Fun workplace environment that is also dedicated to excellence.
Busser and Food Runner (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJuly 4, 2016
The typical day at work at TopGolf is relatively smooth, fun, and at times challenging. I've learned how to properly and professionally handle delicate workplace situatiuons concerning guests and associates. The whole management team at TopGolf Gilbert is very dedicated to making sure each and every associate is taken care of and motivating excellence company wide; as well as having fun at work. My associates are hardworking people who know how to get their jobs done correctly every shift. We know how to mix all of our five core values into each shift; fun, caring, excellence, edgy spirit, and one team. The hardest part of my job is whenever an unexpected rush hits us when we aren't ready yet. For example, it isn't unusual for us to all of the sudden be on an hour long wait on a weekday, even though no one was really expecting it. For me, the most enjoyable part of my job at TopGolf is coming into each shift and seeing that all of my associates are in great moods. That really makes the day so much better because everyone is having fun at work and just killing it in their departments.
Pros
Free meals on weekends, DJ's and live bands on weekends, great associates
Cons
Short breaks, due to the structure of the building it gets pretty hot during the summers
Productive and fun work place where you get to be yourself
Drink Runner (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 30, 2016
I enjoy working here at TopGolf in midtown.The people are friendly, playful, fun spirited and understanding. The managers are like the best. They give us free meals Friday-Sunday which is called family meal and they treat us just as that, a family. Top Golf is the place to go for any age.
Pros
Family meal (free lunch)
Cons
Short breaks
Out going and energetic place to work. has many amazing factors to it.
Food Runner/Busser (Current Employee) –  Midvale, UTJune 26, 2016
This business is amazing. You work really hard here but its worth it in the end. I learned how to be a better person and treat everyone kindly.
Pros
Free meals, free golfing and discounts on other things.
Cons
Short breaks, always busy, hours are hard.
Very Busy and High Paced
Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 24, 2016
Hate having to clean trashcans and the co-workers bully you and treat you as if you mean nothing to the company. The management has very bad communication skills.
Pros
Free Game Play, Half price meals.
Cons
No Breaks, Management has NO Communication skills.
Productive fun and exciting place
Bayhost (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 17, 2016
It is so much fun to work here but most of the people that work there have never served anywhere before. It is a cool place to work where you will meet a lot of different people. It can get pretty ratchet in there though.
good place
Porter/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 16, 2016
very good and fun place, to learn to work together. Also feel satisfaction please a costumer. the people appreciate the work you do for them
Job for Teenagers
Support (Current Employee) –  Katy, TXJune 13, 2016
The people I work with is what makes this job enjoyable, but when it comes to pay and management they fall pretty hard. The amount of effort you put in this job does not reflect on the pay you receive which can be very degrading at times.
Pros
Good food and Co workers
Cons
pay
Great Work Environment
Aministrative Assistant for Event Sales (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXJune 3, 2016
It was great working there. The office was very open and spacious. It was all women who worked in the office which for me was challenging since I prefer to work along side a mixed group of men and women. I made a lot of friends while there. I would have to say that they aren't great at training. I was never trained the right way in my job.
Pros
Family Meals, Lunch Whenever
Cons
Poor Training, No Lunch Break
Fun and interesting place to work
Event Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 24, 2016
I really enjoyed getting to understand the Topgolf company. I learned a lot about communicating with the team and the client. A typical day at work consisted of phone calls, planning, selling, and coordinating with other team members. The hardest part of the job was making sure everyone was on the same page. The most enjoyable part was getting to interact with the guests.
Pros
hour lunches, fun environment, opportunities to move up.
sports bar and family fun place
Guest Services (Current Employee) –  Spring, TXApril 13, 2016
Topgolf is a fun place to work. Where you meet new people everyday. we have our slow days, but than we have real popular days. When we have to come together as a team and meet guest requirements. I've learned to find the "yes" for a guest. Management needs a little improvement but overall its a good place
Pros
family meals
Cons
no leaving time, and short breaks
It's Fun and Loud
Training and recruitment (Former Employee) –  London and USAApril 5, 2016
It's a fun, engaging and loud place of work.
Everyone has a big personality.
Big on hospitality.
Work with food, Hospitality, Golf and music
Open til 2am
Pros
Fun
Cons
Corperation
Topgolf is a wonderful organization
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 1, 2016
TopGolf is an extraordinary place to work. The culture is nothing you have ever experienced in a workplace environment. There is nothing else like TopGolf.

I have learned a lot about troubleshooting, technology, hospitality and guests interaction.

The associates are team oriented and always willing to help.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the atmosphere and the upscale venue.

Hardest part of the career is maintaining an entire facility.
Entertaining upbeat work environment
Waiter & Event Staff (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 30, 2016
A typical day working with Topgolf requires a lot of social work and personal interactions while maintaining professionalism along with ensuring timeliness and proper service delivery depending upon food or drink requests.
Pros
The people you work with
Cons
Short/non-existent breaks
High pressure working place
Bayhost (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaMarch 23, 2016
It is long hours working place, and it is also high pressure. These are the hardest part of the job. I like the co-workers. They are friendly and helpful. They always take care of each others.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
it's very long hours working
Best job ever
Golf Services, Bussing, Marketing, Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Wood Dale, ILMarch 16, 2016
TopGolf is my first and only job so far. This job has taught me how to talk to people and find the yes for every situation. Although, I am one of the youngest associates they have always treated me as an equal. This has been a blast of a job and I honestly consider them my second family.
Pros
Free golf and 50% off food
Cons
a productive and fun atmosphere!
Guest Services/Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 2, 2016
A great place to work! Typical work day includes attending to the needs of the guests and all associates in the building. Including IT support and trouble shooting. occasionally stepping in the kitchen or bar if needed. running pre-shifts for morning or night crew and creating pre-shifts that include events and bay host sections for following day. The people are the best part of the job and the hardest part would be leaving. The most enjoyable part of this job would be the pre-shifts. There's just something about the first point of contact you have with your associates at the begging of their shift.
very fun environment
Server (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 2, 2016
Loved this job, however, the only way to advance is to suck up to management. Very personal career, made friends with everyone I met! Plus you get to wear yoga pants!
TopGolf is alright...
Maintenance Associate (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 30, 2016
It is a fun place to work. Associates are encouraged to have fun while on the job. Also the benefits are pretty good. I work maintenance so my typical day is finding issues with the facility and fixing them. Hardest part of the job is when you have a lot of things go down at the same time. Most enjoyable part of the job is always being able to work on something different and learn new things.
Pros
Fun, comfortable uniforms, good benefits if you get full time hours
Cons
Drama, few work hours during slow season, poor management, no leadership just delegation
Typical Day at the Range
Hourly Manager, Marketing Committee, Platinum Host (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXJanuary 18, 2016
How can you deny working at a golf range for your office. I met many professional people while working at Topgolf and gained significant management knowledge and skills. The work culture there is hard to beat. It is fun, fast-paced, and always something to do. You will make life long friends working at Topgolf and would not have any thing bad to say.
Pros
provided lunch and dinner, free golf, lifelong friends
Cons
Work/life balance, late hours, dealing with guests
Amazing company to work for.
Bayhost/Marketing Champion (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILJanuary 11, 2016
The environment is fun. The co-workers are always positive and so helpful. Management is very understanding and always helpful. The environment is constantly fun and everyone is always energetic.

4.2