TopGolf Employee Reviews

It's was a fun work olace, but management was sloppy.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXJune 18, 2017
Topgolf was a great place to work at if your having fun, they paid well if you had enough hours. But they wouldn't reason with me and my schedule so I had to let them go.
would not recommend
Event Sales Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 15, 2017
I did not enjoy working at Topgolf. I really do not have anything positive to say about it. I was extremely stressed out and everything/ every level is disorganized
Productive, fun place to work
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Katy, TXJune 12, 2017
Although I love the culture and everything about Topgolf in general, certain venues have their own agenda which in the long run may ruin someones career choice and make them start all over. I do encourage people to apply because of the type of people that work there are amazing but be careful who you associate yourself with.
Good Enviroment, Bad Management
Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 11, 2017
This review only encompasses the department that I worked in, the kitchen. My co-workers were good but the chefs did a terrible job with communication and training. I was involved with opening of the site and learned a great deal from the training "drop-team".
Pros
Free golfing, discounted food, fun enviroment
Cons
bad management, bad communication, bad continuous training, stressful
Topgolf
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 8, 2017
Front of the house from what I saw was a great place to work, but back of the house where I worked at was not so good. Management was chaotic, not much place to advance and workplace environment was not that great.
Great environment
Hospitality manager (Former Employee) –  Midvale, UTJune 5, 2017
Building a new company, where is the line where charitable assumption is irrelevant. I love the culture and love the associates. Good ideas but poor follow ups
Pros
Greatest people, best view
Cons
Communication, entitlement
Super FUN place to golf and really good food!
Platinum Host (Current Employee) –  Midvale, UTJune 5, 2017
I have a great time working with the Platinum Memebers at TopGolf. They are fun, energetic and super friendly people. My associates and management staff work together as one team helping each other out. I work hard and really ENJOY what I do.
Pros
Free golf and half off on food
Cons
Work occasionally on Sunday
Fun work place
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 5, 2017
The job was a very cool job but I didn't like how you could be let go at any moment even if your speaking your mind about things that should be going on in there
Pros
Love the work environment
Cons
Don't like how you be fired without warning
Great atmosphere and people
Server (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 3, 2017
It was a great first serving job. It was a fun, energetic environment and helped improve my customer services with multiple classes over service skills. The company is very organized, which helps when coming to having a smooth shift.
Pros
Half off food
Cons
No breaks were given
Fun place to work at
Food Runner/Busser (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJune 2, 2017
It was always a fun time to work there, however, it could be over exerting at times to be working in support. I do not think we were paid well enough for what we were doing. Nice benefit however of free golf.
Great place
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJune 1, 2017
Love the guys in the shop , cool place to work.

this is being not taken seriously indeed is making me fill out this review with a 150 character minimum
It was an okay job
Guest Services (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 30, 2017
Working at Topgolf was a very quick and fun and lively place to work which almost made up for me being under-age and working 10+ hour shifts with no scheduled break.
Ok.
Mini golf cashier (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMay 29, 2017
I worked there for a year when I was 15... It was ok for a first job. Managment was disorganized and chose favorites. There wasn't really enough room for growth within, i stayed as a minigolf cashier for the most part and didn't get the chance to move to membership sales. They did not work with my highschool schedule a lot of the time. I'm sure it's gotten better.
Pros
free meal, and 7 games of golf a day
Cons
rude staff and management
up beat and very social
Guest Services (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 28, 2017
A typical day at top golf is very busy and up to 2-3 hour waits on weekends. You have to be social to work there. You're constantly socializing with guest and you need to work at a fast pace to get through the lines fast and get people sat at a bay.
Pros
don't clock out for breaks, free meals for associates also know as family meal
Cons
wage, no advancement in your department
It's was a fun place and very productive absolutely great place to work.
TopGolf (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OHMay 28, 2017
Topgolf is a pretty good place but they still have to advance a lot. i feel like they have to improve in management, other then that topgolf is a pretty solid place.
Stressful and Unenjoyable work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 27, 2017
A typical day at work would be a fast paced environment with constant chaos, although this job was very stressful for a 16 year old, I learned how to deal with irate customers, how to work a register, and how to work together my coworkers to create a better work environment. The managers were very unorganized and didn't communicate with each other or the workers, whited caused a stressful work place. The hardest part of the job was dealing with intoxicated people that were out of control. The most enjoyable part of the job was ensuring the guest have a good time and getting positive feedback from them.
Pros
free food
Cons
short breaks
fun atmosphere
Bayhost, Event Ambassador, Shift Lead (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 25, 2017
the atmosphere is everything.Everyone is full of personality but if you allow you will be over worked and underappreciated. i did meet lifetime friends though through this company.
Fun and hospitible place to work at
Event Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 24, 2017
A typical day at work was full of team work, fast pace energy and fun. I learned how to work with all different types of people and always giving the best version of me no matter what, Learning from my mistakes, always putting the company first and making every day fun for the guest. Management was approachable and understanding and made sure to have Topgolf running at its best and most efficient business flow by keeping their associates at an elite level.
Pros
fun enviornment and good pay
Cons
Long hours and short breaks
It's an ok work place
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Midvale, UTMay 19, 2017
It's a decent place to work if you're in front of the house. Kitchen you gotta really be used to high stress situations, bad hours, and willing to put in time for your pay.
Pros
Free golfing
Cons
No lunch/dinner break
Just have fun working
Food runner/Busser (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXMay 19, 2017
Topgolf is a place where you can be yourself. The environment is great and the guest their just make your job much better. Management does not give me any problems, so i guess that is why i have fun there.
Pros
Fun, Music, atmosphere
Cons
Foot traffic on weekends

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TopGolf. Our community is ready to answer.