Topsail Realty manages vacation rental homes on the southern end of Topsail Island. We have an opening for a Reservationist/Customer Services position for a person that lives in the Topsail Island, Sneads Ferry, Holly Ridge, or Hampstead area. The following are the requirements for this position:
- Valid North Carolina Driver's License and minimum of High School Diploma/GED
- Proficiency on a PC computer utilizing Microsoft Windows with considerable experience in computer programs including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Organized, responsible, focused individual with integrity that is dependable and has a positive, mature, and professional attitude
- Proficiency working independently and with co-workers in a professional office environment to perform delegated tasks in a consistent, timely manner following written or verbal instructions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and skill in working with the public (customers, clients, and/or vendors) in person, via phone, and via email
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Skilled in problem solving and experienced in maintaining composure and professionalism when dealing with customers
- Ability and willingness to have a flexible schedule full time (35-37 hours) including weekends as needed
- Ability to do occasional physically demanding jobs including stair climbing and lifting 50 lbs.
Please send a cover letter and resume specific to this position if you wish to apply. We are currently evaluating resumes and will soon begin scheduling interviews. If you are selected for an interview, we will contact you.
Since 1974, Topsail Realty has offered a variety of weekly vacation rentals in Topsail Beach and Surf City, from homes for large families to...