A well-established Florida law firm with a concentration in niche practice areas is seeking an experienced high-energy, self-directed, outcome-oriented professional to facilitate relationships and serve as a liaison with hospitals, treatment facilities and physician practices. The Director of Client/Community Relations is responsible for handling new client development via the health care community, primarily collaborating with case managers, discharge planners, and health agencies to promote client development. The position will also be responsible for facilitating the coordination of ongoing care and resources for clients and their families.
This is a unique opportunity to support clients and their families during a critical time of post traumatic injury recovery and resource coordination. This position will report to the Senior Partner of the Firm and be highly involved in exemplifying the Firm’s brand of care in the brain and spinal cord injury community. This position is critical to ensuring that intakes are handled appropriately, and that clients are properly cared for. The person who fills this position should be able to:
- Develop, manage and maintain relationships with physician and hospital representatives, while remaining knowledgeable of market place changes and opportunities.
- Demonstrate a compassionate demeanor, excellent critical thinking skills, and assertive approaches to business development
- Serve as a Clinical Marketing Liaison and work closely with the executive team to develop strategic initiatives within the healthcare community
- Conduct initial client needs assessments to assist with the intake process
- Monitor and coordinate clients’ transition throughout the continuum of care, overseeing patient care activity, coordination of services provided and all communication with clients/their families, and healthcare providers
- Assist clients and their families with formulating successful recovery and resource plans
- Conduct in-services and coordinate continuing education programs for healthcare providers and/or their support staff
- Recognize opportunities for expanding awareness/education and client development strategies throughout the state of Florida
- Provide expertise in support of the branding efforts by educating and assisting collaborators with understanding our services and identifying appropriate client candidates
- Communicate/coordinate client care activities with client’s legal team
- Organize and promote educational seminars/events and community outreach events to, strengthen the firm brand within the healthcare setting, collaborating with physicians, nurses, social workers, patients and administration.
- Represents the firm and increases awareness through participation and networking in outside healthcare-related events, professional groups, and community involvement as directed by the Senior Partner to foster continuing positive relationships with the healthcare community
- Respond promptly to every telephone call or in-person inquiry from prospective clients, and families.
- Provide appropriate community and company information to anyone who inquires. Complete weekly follow-up calls, letters, and tours as defined by the community marketing plan.
- Uses relevant healthcare community knowledge and research to assist in planning, coordinating, and implementing monthly prospect activity reports and events as specified by the community marketing plan.
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following experience, qualifications and skills:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university with a major in nursing, social work, or marketing. Clinical license is preferred in nursing, social work, or trauma case management. MSW or RN preferred.
- A proven track record of successfully developing and implementing a results-based healthcare sales/marketing strategy
- Strong interpersonal skills and critical thinking skills
- Ability to visibly represent the Firm with confidence, sophistication and sensitivity in the community.
- Two years Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord injury experience is preferred
- Three years social work, nursing, resource coordination or case management experience
- Two years experience in marketing or sales
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft office programs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to be flexible and objective with a variety of personalities
- Ability to travel throughout the state of Florida
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, make sound judgments/decisions and effectively prioritize work assignments
If interested, please submit a resume, with cover letter, including salary requirement.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard