JR WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
This Junior Web Application Developer position is responsible creating custom software applications for our clients. Typically you will be paired with a senior developer or project manager. If you are able to manage the entire project by yourself you will have plenty of opportunities. This is a great learning environment as you will be exposed to many different technologies as well as work on the entire SDLC. Other aspects of this position include:
- Project Variety: During the course of a year the applicant will typically work on four to eight projects.
- Industry Variety: Clients vary from Manufacturing to Professional Services to Governments to Startups.
- Technology Variety: Our developers use many different languages/platforms. One of your projects may be an ASP.NET application and another may be Ruby on Rails. This is a great
- Take on new projects that you have never done before.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge of Web development
- Familiarity with .NET
- Entry level or one to three years of software development experience
- Passionate about software development and learning new skills
- Strong OOP design skills
- Good communication skills
- BS or Associates degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Desired Skills (not required)
- SQL Server/MySQL
- Visual Studio.NET
About Tornado Technologies, Inc.
Tornado Technologies is a Solon, Ohio based software development company that delivers software solutions for product development and operational excellence. “Our Software will Blow You Away”. Please contact Mark Roshon at 216-454-4000 x107.