WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
This Web Application Developer position is responsible creating custom software applications for our clients. You will create a solution starting with the initial concept and taking it all the way through design, implementation, testing and deployment. If you are enjoy seeing other businesses using your solution then you will love this position. Other aspects of this position include:
- Project Variety: During the course of a year the applicant will typically work on four to eight projects.
- Industry Variety: Clients vary from Manufacturing to Professional Services to Governments to Startups.
- Technology Variety: Our developers use many different languages/platforms. One of your projects may be an ASP.NET application and another may be Ruby on Rails.
- Report directly to president on many projects.
- Have the final say on many technical decisions.
- Deal directly with the end user and/or client.
- Take on new projects that you have never done before.
- Applicants with strong management skills may manage other projects as well as their own
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Web development skills in either Ruby on Rails or ASP.NET.
- At least three years of software development experience
- Passionate about software development
- Strong OOP design skills
- Able to communicate to non programmers
- BS or Associates degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Desired Skills (not required)
- Visual Studio .NET
About Tornado Technologies, Inc.
Tornado Technologies is a Solon, Ohio based software development company that delivers software solutions for product development and operational excellence. “Our Software will Blow You Away”. Please contact Mark Roshon at 216-454-4000 x107.