Torva Local is looking for a positive, self-motivated, Internet-loving people-person to join our sales team and grow with our company.
About the position
First, a few questions:
Do you have a passion for locally owned small business? Can you explain technical mumbo jumbo to the technology challenged? Are you ready for a position where you can really make a difference? If you answered YES!, congrats. You’re a lot like us and we can’t wait to meet you.
As a Local Marketing Consultant you will be responsible for building new relationships with small business owners and guiding them through the process of creating a successful online presence for their local business. If the statements below fit you, then you are the person we are looking for.
- You don’t need to be micro-managed; you secure your own sales, set your own deadlines, work within the time restraints of your customers, and do exceptional work without a watchful eye overlooking you.
- You are good at learning as you go and are open to change as our tools and business methods grow.
- You are creative and passionate about working with small business owners and strive to give them the best experience and service possible.
- Lastly, you’re the type of person who isn’t easily discouraged. Through thick and thin, you always maintain a smile and learn from your experiences.
- Build new business relationships and generate new sales opportunities through cold calling, lead follow up, and face-to-face meetings.
- Maintain strong company credibility; keeping informed on our company’s strategies and new industry trends in order to be articulate with clients and prospects about the factors influencing their business.
- Gather all required client information, submit client information to the assigned Campaign Manager, and track the progress of your client’s campaign until launch.
- Identify and propose ways we can make our customers happier, our jobs easier, and our company better.
- Meet and exceed revenue goals on a continual basis.
- Most of all, take pride and enjoy what you do!
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have experience with sales, preferably in a business to business environment. They would have knowledge and an understanding of digital sales, digital advertising, and internet marketing is strongly preferred, but at a minimum you will need a passion for all things digital; including strong computer skills, Internet savvy, and the enthusiasm for learning new systems. This individual must also have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, be detail oriented, and be proficient with technology.
About Torva Local
We are an internet marketing company that works with locally owned and operated small businesses. We provide a variety of affordable and effective internet marketing solutions to business owners who want to build an online presence for their company but either don’t possess the time or knowledge to do it on their own. Our mission is not only to provide high quality, affordable services and customer support, but build lasting relationships with our clients.
Job Status: Independent Contractor/Sales (Full Time/Flexible Schedule)
Pay: Excellent Commission, Yearly Bonus, Uncapped Earning Potential