Tory Burch

Tory Burch Employee Reviews

Technical Engineer (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 14, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: contract
Awesome work force, the team is very hard working and helpful.
They are willing to help you any why. The people love what they do there.
Inventory clerk
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee), North Bergen, NJJuly 14, 2015
My responsibilities were to keep all merchandise inventory. Palletize, scanning. I learned how to do physical inventory
Excellent Company, culturally, ethically, professionally.
SAP AFS Training Lead / Project Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 15, 2015
Pros: The People! Free coffee!
Cons: None
From day one the people at Tory were courteous and professional. Hard working and focused but not so much so that they couldn't take time to care about their coworkers and the community! From bottom to the top, its a great place to work!
My Summary for Tory burch
STOCK ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Manhasset, NYJune 13, 2015
Pros: Fast time and got out of work on time
Cons: short breaks and a hour after I came in to work.
A typical day at work would be for me to scan in shipment. I also would have to get merchandise for clients and send it up. I learned how to be more organized. The management was a little childish, but my Gm was very proffesional and helpful. My co workers were good and productive, some may have complained too much for me.The hardest part of working here would be dealing with the drama inside the store. The most enjoyable would be helping clients.
Tory Burch
Salesperson (Former Employee), King of Prussia, PAMay 8, 2015
A typical day at work was, answering phone calls, helping customers find the item that suited their needs and a happy environment. I also handled returns/exchanges and worked the cash register. The management was terrible. My co-workers were very easy to get a long with. The hardest part of my job was dealing with the managers whom didn't understand that at that time I had a medical condition. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing customers leave happy.
Nice workplace, love the team work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAMarch 20, 2015
productive, great team to work with, I enjoy the staff., nice place to shop and work for. They focus on provide world class customers and make it #1 The staff are amazing people to work with a fun environment.
Culture Culture Culture
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 18, 2015
Tory Burch is a great company that has valuable Cultural expectations. The compensation is also very good. Tory Burch believes in all her employees which allows us to work that much harder for her.
Productive and Fun Place to work
Sales Lead (Former Employee), Bal Harbour, FLFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: great clothes, 12 days of tory
Tory Burch is build on a great foundation and with great Values. It is a shame that some store management in place to not adhere to those same Buddy Values that the company is based on. Otherwise a very good place to work with amazing Technology that makes communicating with your clients very easy!!!
The New Jersey warehouse is NOT a good place to start.
Labor (Current Employee), New JerseyFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: cheap stuff
Cons: environment
JHR and Mgmt have ruined the place. It has the potential to represent a great brand and be one of the best warehouses around. Its not.
Fun workplace that believes in promoting within
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 6, 2015
Oversee the client experience by playing an active role on the selling floor. Plan and executed monthly visual presentations and oversaw the P&L. Strong comradely between upper level management.
Beautiful band and everyone its funny at work
operation sipport (Current Employee), McLean, VAJanuary 31, 2015
-busy but always fun
-learn so much how to operate a retail business
-could be better but over all I like them
-Noting is hard to me
-I love the people there so we have fun joke around and we fight sometime but at the end we still love each other
Amazing company
Visual Team, Lead (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: great clothing budget
Cons: n/a
I love this job forever it's very fashion forward everyday great customer service ...
High end Luxury retail
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 1, 2015
Very good company with great working relationships. Easy retail if you have experience coming into the company. Low end of the pay scale
Fun place to work!
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee), Troy, MIDecember 3, 2014
Love the product!

Fun people to work with.

Somerset North is a great place to work.
I really enjoyed the work atmosphere
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CAOctober 30, 2014
Cons: parking
I was only there for a seasonal period but I had the opportunity to learn a lot about Tory Burch and the store values. The management and co-workers were easy to get along with for the most part. Great place to work.
I really enjoyed the work atmosphere
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CAOctober 30, 2014
Cons: parking
creative, fun, caring
Sales Lead (Current Employee), Greenwich CTJune 29, 2014
Tory Burch is a fantastic company to work for. The Private brand gives each employee a voice. They truly rely on the happiness of their employees
Interesting
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CAJune 19, 2014
Pros: received cake on your birthday!!!
I liked working at Tory Burch. It was a great opportunity to work in a high end environment. This company took care of their employees when it came to rewards. I enjoyed the staff and the culture of Tory Burch itself. The hardest part of the job, for me, was building clientele. the most enjoyable part of the job for me was to interact with so many different people from all parts of the world. I am a social butterfly and I loved the interaction.
Okay
Associate (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 9, 2014
-Work/Life balance nonexistent.
-Management choosey about when they're managers or when they're your friend.
-Unprofessional, hypocritical.
Sales Professional
Floor Salesperson for Fashion Designer (Current Employee), Bal Harbour, FLApril 18, 2014
Sales Professional in High End Luxury Retail only. Sell and reach out to clients, make appointments.

About Tory Burch

Tory Burch sees the key of success through a keyhole of its iconic tunics. The company makes women's apparel, accessories, footwear, – Read more

Tory Burch Salaries