Tory Burch Employee Reviews

Genuine Workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Bal Harbour, FLJanuary 11, 2018
Always have had a passion for the brand and company. Great company to work for and I have learned a lot in my time with the company. Had the pleasure of meeting Tory Burch myself. Such an inspiration!
Cons
Pay
Fast paced shopping environment
Sales Support Part-time (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJanuary 11, 2018
A typical day was spent running between the stock room and the store room to grab items for high paying customers. It was a side job while I was in school and was not related to my job interests or career advancements.
Pros
discounts
fun to work with people
Sales lead, Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 9, 2018
very unprofessional environment, extremely poor management on all levels in the store as well as in the company. Enjoyed my roll and my job as an personal stylist but sadly could not take the unprofessional ism and had to leave.
Pros
comission
Cons
poor management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 4, 2018
Great place to work ........ very fast paced .......fun sales floor ......great customers......good location.........sales always are a great time to make money
Warm and welcoming environment
Sales Professional (Current Employee) –  Garden City, NYDecember 24, 2017
Very friendly work environment in which both management and associates are dedicated and passionate about promoting the brand and delivering exceptional customer service.
Worst management I’ve ever worked for
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILDecember 13, 2017
Worst place I’ve ever worked for. The company’s isnt so bad, they really try to keep their employees happy. But management was terrible. Unprofessional and have no work ethic. They will bully employees and favorite other employees as well as go against each other. It wasn’t worth the pay or the stress. I wouldn’t recommend for anybody
Pros
Good discounts
Cons
Poor management, no part time benefits, no growth opportunity, favoritism, negative vibes
One of the best Jobs of my life
Team Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 10, 2017
At Tory Burch You get to be a part of something extraordinary. The people and culture are top class, and the office and work environment is one of the best in the business.
Pros
Summer Fridays
poor management
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GADecember 7, 2017
the employees were fun to work with, but management discriminated against everyone there! also management judge people by their personal feelings and not work ethic.
Good values
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Waikīkī, HINovember 11, 2017
This is a successful company with lots of structure and employee appreciation. Management was catty and cutthroat but overall a good place to work. Great step into luxury retail.
Pros
Discounts, culture
Cons
Catty managers
Stressful and Cutthroat Environment
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  TexasNovember 6, 2017
Practices aren't consistent with company's stated values. Poor leadership from upper management - prefers to lead through intimidation and threats opposed to being transformational.
Pros
Great discount
Great Place to Work
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXNovember 5, 2017
Great people , Great company , Great values. Everything has a purpose there so everything meaningful. brand is popular so stores are BUSY! so be ready to work at work!
Not the best
Vice President of Sales - Handbags and Accessories (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 2, 2017
no direction for the company, seem very in flux, culture is difficult and management is constantly changing. I enjoyed the majority of people i work with, but it is very obvious everyone is frustrated
productive
Sales Support (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, TXNovember 1, 2017
fun place to work. it is a very productive place to work and the managers are great. they work with your schedule and it is easy to trade shifts with your fellow workers.
Great culture
Retail Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 29, 2017
Great culture and great people at Tory Burch! This is one of the best companies I have worked for. The culture and values are amazing and it is fun to work for them.
Tory Burch Dallas
Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 26, 2017
Tory Burch as a brand is truly good and trend setting. The designer I will forever stand by. The Company I will stand by. The north park location, unfortunately, does not demonstrate the true Tory Burch brand in their culture. I would love to go back to the company if the opportunity arises, but I hope the store changes it's culture to better align with the brand.
Pros
family feeling, beautiful product and share of product knowledge
Cons
gossip, manipulation
nice place to work if you stay to yourself and do your job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 25, 2017
Keep to yourself and do your job. It gets a little click like and people gossip a lot. Can make good money doing sales. stay organized and you should be fine. work life balance is sometimes a hurdle, but could be done.
Unorganized & chaotic, but means well.
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Canoga Park, CAOctober 16, 2017
While Tory Burch has great bones, and great values a lot of these were completely lost. I was employed during two transitionary periods where the company completely restructured. Any values & culture were completely lost during these times. I believe the company can get back on track to where it used to be, while still positively changing.
Good Luck!!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 15, 2017
The Workplace culture does not follow Tory's Vision. It's GM's, DM's
and corporate sweep important issues under the carpet all while
the company is made out to be spectacular. The management needs to be taught how to solve and correct issues in there stores. They say and get away with a lot of unprofessional situations.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Professionalism, Culture
Overall Job
Wholesale Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 10, 2017
I enjoy my current role but I get paid under the industry average, and don't get enough hours, regardless that I expect to work 5 days a week and are considered full time.

There is poor communication between retail and wholesale sides, although management is strong.

I love being in the store and having a lot of responsibility across all product families, but need to be paid accordingly.
no work /life balance
Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 28, 2017
I thought when I initially started work at Tory Burch I could make my home here, but the management is childish and not professional at all. I feel as though if you dont act the way they want you,
Pros
Discount, co workers
Cons
management