Total Care Employee Reviews

Doing great things for our Senior population.
Chief Operating Officer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 28, 2017
Total Care 2U is an innovative company that focuses on delivering comprehensive medical care to chronic seniors in their homes and residences. Their clinical outcomes are excellent and better than if the patient went to a clinic. Their quality of life improves because their health improves and TC2U keeps them out of the ERs and Hospitals.
The worst place I've worked
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Crowley, TXAugust 18, 2017
This is by far one of the worst places I have worked. They treat their staff poorly and way under paid. Worked your butt off just to make around 10$ an hour. No thanks
Positive environment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 18, 2017
patient satisfaction and a culture focused around God is Total Care's number one cares. They honor God and incorporate the patients health and healing into the culture
No longer in business
Owner and Operator (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAApril 26, 2017
Not sure how to rate as it is no longer in business and I was the owner and operator. I liked doing my job and most of the real estate companies I worked for. Cons would be not knowing when you would get paid and down time during the winter months.
Great clients
NURSING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  3180 W Clearwater Ave Ste. J, Kennewick, WA 99336December 29, 2016
I loved my clients, but the management changes often and so does their way of doing things. They lost my credentials for my continuing education hours that I had completed before I started working for Total care. I gave them all the paperwork for it. Total care Wrote me up and they were going to have me take several online classes, until I proved to them I had all my continuing education hours complete. I was fortunate I got all my continuing education through Providence, and they were very good classes. I let my NAC lapse and put that time into school.
Pros
Clients are great, my raise was decent
Cons
management
Treat Everybody With Respect
Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCNovember 17, 2016
A typical day at work consisted of greeting patients, pulling charts and helping patients. I learned how to see things different with the patients. I learned not everybody did things the same as I and i had to get used to doing things the way Total Care wanted. The hardest part was not getting enough time on one patient as much as I wanted to. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the patients smile.
Pros
Always give the right amount of breaks
Cons
Not spending enough on a patient as much as I wanted
Nice Team
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WANovember 16, 2016
co-workers were awesome and helpful! the clients were nice and the travel wasn't bad! they managed their office well and had supplies to us when we needed them and always tried to work with us.
Its an easy challenge
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 14, 2016
A typical day at work is very routine ive learned a lot about my clients. My supervisor is great. The hardest part of the job is changing diapers but not really. i most enjoy making my clients happy
Reviews
DSP (Current Employee) –  Hyattsville, MDAugust 15, 2016
I enjoy working in the field. It can be very stressful but I love it. I work the morning shift and I do it full time. I been at this company for 3 years then left and came back in 2015.
Awesome place to work and challengeing.
Retail/Assistant Store Clerk (Former Employee) –  Courtland, VAAugust 12, 2016
I had never worked in retail and it was an eye opening experience for me. I truly enjoyed the opportunity to serve the public. If you have never been in a thrift store I recommend it to everyone. It's therapeutic for the soul. A thrift store is a walk down memory lane. Thank goodness for memories and thrift stores. You made me feel like family. Blessings.
Pros
Good hours, awesome owners. Kind and honest.
Cons
Their aren't any.
Enjoyed day to day personal care . Wonderful family oriented home and very nice to work with.
Private Care Nurse (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTAugust 1, 2016
Day to day total care for stroke patient. Enjoyed the everyday care and working with the family to ensure total productivity in activities
of daily living. Patient had started to show improvements weekly.
I enjoyed seeing her progress.
Home Health and Hospice
Private Duty Home Health Nurse (Former Employee) –  Homosassa, FLDecember 18, 2015
The hardest part of the job is seeing people that are sick and cannot care for them selves. Every day I learned new skills as well as managing a case load of patients. My co-workers were very helpful and always available. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping people get better and being able to see the improvement.
Pros
Working independently
Cons
Out on your own
Potential to be great.
Case manager registered nurse (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTNovember 8, 2015
Competent and experienced supervisors, great deal of instruction offered to nurses re: home care guidelines & managing paperwork burden. Lovely co-workers, my personal experience overall was positive.
Pros
great deal of teaching
Cons
allot of paperwork
when left no benefits or job security
Can/Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Yakima, WAOctober 7, 2015
the most enjoyable part of the job was the clients that i took care of. after awhile it wasn't an enjoyable place to work as my colleagues were younger and more into talking with one another than getting along with the older workers.
Pros
Cons
expected to do heavy lefting by yourself (clients)
Productive and rewarding work environment with people of all beliefs.
Relief Counselor (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 22, 2015
Overall, this position consisted of being a companion to someone, all while introducing independence and basic life skills. These skills ranged from grooming and hygiene to financial guidance.
Total Care
Nurse (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 11, 2015
The job was OK. Benefits not great, insurance is ridiculously expensive. Strict deadlines for work to be complete. Work life balance so-so. Not sure I would recommend this position but is a good place to begin if you want experience.
Great place to work,amazing staff
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAJuly 6, 2015
Everyday i learned something new,while attending medical school,so this job really helped me and had me busy..i loved it,such a caring work environment..
Pros
family oriented
Cons
late closing
Resourceful staff offering diverse job opportunities.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJune 25, 2015
Total Care is a home health agency offering care to pediatric patients needing parenteral care and tracheal care. I enjoyed working with the client and family I was assigned to.
Will provide you with plenty of hours if needed
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Yakima, WAJune 15, 2015
Management sucks, pay is very low, and if you allow them they will schedule you 7 days a week, and call you back to work the night shift if working day shift.
Pros
The clients
Cons
Pay, and work hours, no benefits.
total care was a great company
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 7, 2014
i enjoyed working for total care because I worked with a lot of elderly people who appreciated my services and enjoyed my companionship. i got to show a lot of TLC to a lot of sick clients who where lacking it. the co-workers was just as pleasant and compassionate as myself