Total Defense Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Software Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 24, 2016
Company has its branches all over the world, my team was split off among different offices. Typical day would include conference calls to scope out project and find an efficient solution.
Pros
Free Lunches!
Cyber security and endpoint protection
Senior Consultant& Security Specialist(contract) (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYJuly 10, 2014
Start up company that had an excellent business model but exhibited below average execution. Poor utilized resources resulted in large turnover. Customer base retention program was not given the needed push. Several projects did not get sponsorship.
Pros
Start up;
Cons
employee pay and benefits
Relaxed work enviroment
Customer Service and Accounts Payable (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CANovember 4, 2013
I was hired as Order Processor, but ended up having multiple functions within Total Defense. There is not much work volume, and we as employees have to "find" work
Pros
Provide free snacks
Cons
not much work
Their spinning their wheels in CA
Sales (Former Employee) –  Redwood CityJuly 19, 2013
Most ridiculous hiring process EVER! Talks about great compensation then comes back with a 3rd of what they advertised on indeed.com. Turn over is nuts, Micro management. Not looking for sales people, But I should of know that when they had me take that stupid calipers test, I passed. Now I wish I didn't what a waste of time. Macy's using the calipers test to see if your going to be mean to the customers and can take orders. What is a professional sales company using it for? Because they are not.

They are trying to look important to get more VC funding. Don't waste your time. PS the location is one of the worst for traffic. Be warned they lie.
Pros
Cons
Just bad sales management
Total Defense
Channel Relation's Manager (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYJune 11, 2013
Total Defense is like any other job, it is what you make of it. It is phone sales. I have become more articulate over the phone. I have learned how to multitask, met great coworkers. and matured. It has its ups and downs as with any other company