We are seeking a qualified Administrative Assistant for a fast-paced Montessori school in Sorrento Valley.
This is a full-time position, with varying hours from 8 am to 6 pm.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Document management
- Answering phones
- Communication with parents
- Following Department of Social Services guidelines
- Maintaining school standards
- Managing schedules and tasks
- Covering staff absences
- Event planning
- Supply purchases.
Any Montessori training or knowledge, Spanish language skills, and Microsoft Office/Google Drive knowledge are a plus.
- Bachelor's degree
- 12 ECE units in ONLY the following courses: Child Development, Child, Family and Community, Program/Curriculum, Nutrition/Health/Safety and Infant/Toddler
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
- FBI and DOJ Fingerprint clearance, sorry no exemptions
- TB Test
- Valid work permit
- Valid driver's licenses with a clean driving record of at least 2 years
- Great Interpersonal skills
- Writing skills.
Total HR is a Human Resources management firm with clients nationwide. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter here. Thank you!