We are looking for an experienced Book Keeper & Office Manager to join our team. Proficiency in QuickBooks is required as is proficiency in MSOffice programs such as Word, Excel & Office.
The successful candidate will be required to perform the following duties:
- Payroll & regulatory expenses such as worker's comp
- Manage worker’s comp, unemployment claims, etc
- Prepare, enter & mail daily invoices
- Enter receipts and do the banking (mainly checks)
- Perform collections as required
- Pay vendors
- Keep track of & pay required taxes (actual return & submission is done by accountant)
- Review Company costs & identify savings / efficiency opportunities
This is a small private company so the successful candidate will also be required to perform other general office management duties as required and as assigned.
The position is full-time (40 hours/week) with full medical benefits. Salary is negotiable with experience