We are currently seeking to add an experienced and highly motivated individual to serve as a service technician for HVAC & Refrigeration, maintenance & repair in the Greater Cleveland commercial, industrial and residential markets.
The position is responsible for service and maintenance at our existing and new customers.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Perform service and maintenance on fractional H/P refrigeration equipment to rack systems. (Ice machines, Walk-ins, Reach-ins, beer chiller systems and rack systems)
- Perform service and maintenance on 1 to 35 ton HVAC systems including heat recovery units (ERV). (Chillers, split systems, rooftop units and package units)
- Perform service and maintenance on MUA and exhaust systems.
- Identify service issues before they become down time.
- Think outside the box, applying new and old technology together.
- Be organized and continually strive for excellence.
- Be a good communicator and have great people skills.
Qualifications & experience:
- Sound HVAC & Refrigeration technical knowledge and skills
- Experience in management system a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Strong initiative; self directed and motivated.
- Able to manage multiple priorities.
- Computer literate.
- Insurable driver's license.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Benefits include company vehicle, tool allowance, uniforms, vacation, holidays, medical, dental, vision and profit-sharing program.