Total Quality Logistics

Total Quality Logistics Employee Reviews

Fun place with corn hole
Logistics Account Executive (Former Employee), Independence, OHAugust 12, 2015
Pros: Fun environment
Cons: Limited customers up for grabs
Great team environment, work hard play hard. The long hours begin to take a toll on you if you lose focus on why you put those long hours in.
Management is two faced
Logistics Account Executive (Former Employee), Dania Beach, FLAugust 8, 2015
Pros: N/A
Loved my fellow colleagues and the overall environment was great but management was not trustworthy. They would tell you one thing in private that you later find out is incorrect or not true. Management even brought me in for questioning as to why I would update my resume online. Love the people but management was not up to par.
Good place to get started in logistics
Logistics Account Executive (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHAugust 5, 2015
Pros: work out facility
Cons: long days, short breaks, Sitting all day
Good teachers with classes the first two weeks to help you learn more about the industry and the job. The people you work around are pretty nice for the most part. The big parties they throw are fun.
Always fun, never boring, high octane work environment
Transportation Manager (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 4, 2015
Pros: Work Environment, Benefits, Giveaways
Cons: Working Some Saturday's
The interview process seems overwhelming at first…As long as you do some research, and know yourself, it’s a breeze.

As an LAET, you go through a training and mentoring process, learning everything about logistics. You spend most of the day on the phone, negotiating, evaluating carriers, and ensuring everything is smooth from A-B.

I couldn’t imagine working anywhere else. There is always some way to be productive at Total Quality. The work environment is fun and high energy. The best part is that you are your own boss. BUT, you have resources and a team to get any task done, no matter the magnitude. The teamwork aspect is unlike anything I’ve ever seen. People jump at the opportunity to help out anyway necessary.

TQL provides everything you need to be successful, even if you don’t know anything about logistics what-so-ever. All you have to do is put in the time and you will thrive.
Great work environment, awesome management, and opportunity to advance
Logistics Account Executive (Current Employee), Indianapolis, IndianaAugust 4, 2015
Pros: Company sponsored events, friendships with coworkers, opportunity to make money, caring management, good benefits
Cons: Male driven office
I currently work for TQL in Indianapolis, Indiana and could not have picked a better company to start my career with. TQL has a very fun and exciting work environment - from ping pong tables to basketball hoops to loud bells. I have made many friends by working at this particular satellite office which has helped me to transition from college into the working world much easier.

The management in the Indianapolis office has been proven to be the best management that I have ever worked under. My boss is very understanding and helpful both with work issues and home issues. They seem to care about each one of their employees.

This job can be a little overwhelming sometimes with some long hours, emails coming in late at night, and heavy call volumes but it is all worth it when you become successful. TQL gives you all the tools that is needed to succeed, you just have to be willing to put forth the effort.
Fun, young atmosphere with ping pong table and mini basketball hoop. Grueling day to day...
Logistics Account Executive (Former Employee), Lexington, KYAugust 3, 2015
Pros: Young atmosphere with Tvs, cool employees, and many outings.
Cons: Nonstop phone calls, home and at the office, no revenue besides low base pay until you hit lofty goals.
Day to day involves searching random terms in the system to try to call on prospects. Then you try to get the decision maker on the phone to get them to change to you for logistics help (find them trucks, because TQL owns 0). It is a very hard sell because there is a lot of competition and we aren't the cheapest, and they don't know you from Adam.
Zero Respect, No Advancement
Logistics Account Executive (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJuly 27, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Leadership is an empty shirt
TQL is a great first job out of college or the military but is not a career. It is a sales driven company so unless you are bringing in money you are viewed as nothing. There is no chance for promotion/advancement unless you belong to the inner circle. Integrity is a foreign word within the company. Lies are the daily norm. Unless you are comfortable telling lies, do not work here.
Fun workplace
Logistics Account Executive (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Fun workplace
Cons: long hours
overall a great place to work, great people, great management. work hard play hard is TQL life style. you get what you put in as a Logistics Account Executive
Great culture, life consuming job
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Cincinnati OHJuly 16, 2015
I loved the people I worked with and the atmosphere at TQL, I did not love the insane amount of stress I dealt with every single day from everyone around me.
Fun place to work
Account Executive (Former Employee), Daphne, ALJuly 13, 2015
fun place to work but long hours without breaks. Management is professional and helpful. Entry level position, no commission for 6 months
Productive and fun place to work with ping pong table
Logistics Broker (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 11, 2015
Pros: Free lunches occasionally
Cons: lunch breks frowned upon
It was okay, I did really well here so I don't have really anything bad to say. I had fun during the time I spent here.

Good place to gain professional experience when first coming out of school. The job has high turnover and it can be difficult to become successful here.
Cool work environment with life long friends by your side
Sales Account Executive (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJuly 8, 2015
Pros: organized after events to meet co-workers, can make a lot of money, easy to get along with the people
Cons: sales isn't for everyone, cold calling the same companies gets old for you and for who your calling
Very fresh place to work, yet at the same time very stressful. Learned how to negotiate, multi-task, micro-manage, and put me outside of my comfort zone on things which made me stronger.
Awesome place
Account Executive (Former Employee), Austin TXJuly 7, 2015
This job requires patients and time to learn the system. Overall, this is a great place to work with a fun environment. Play hard win hard
Not for adults with family
Logistics Account Executive (Former Employee), nashvilleJuly 6, 2015
Pros: 645am -345pm shifts, office right down town nashville lots to see
Cons: A NON CHRISTIAN WORKPLACE, get drunk a lot, its not very professional, management uses company funds to buy kegs of beer, drink during work then expect employees to drive home after drinking.
They expect you to make another employee money for 6months before you can ever earn commission from customers, any customers you generate through your 1st 6months go on whoevers account you are assisting with and you can never get any of the revenue from that customer . so after six months you start from scratch even if you have produced 10,000 dollars a month in residual income it all goes to whomever you were assisting while you are "training"
The training = 2 weeks in a classroom and 24 weeks as someones assistant doing exactly what you will be doing when you are done "training"
this job might be for college kids because the will literally bring kegs of beer and food in 2 days a week and get the employees drunk so if you are into that kind of thing you may put up with being someones Gofer for 24weeks
Productive fun place to work with a ping pong table. HIGH TURNOVER RATE
Logistics Account Executive (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJuly 6, 2015
Lead generate, make cold calls, hit weekly goals, stay organized and have great time management skills. you must be available 24/7 via cell phone or email.
n/a
Logistics Account Executive (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 6, 2015
Pros: You
Middle man between customers and freight carriers. Prospect your own leads and close clients. Work environment is the best part of the job.
Busy Busy busy
Logistics Account Executive (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJune 30, 2015
Pros: lots of perks available by management
Cons: No real time for lunch busy all day long
A very busy work environment with a lot of potential if you have the patience to work towards what your sales goals are. A lot of expectations but a lot of room for growth.
productive and fun place to work
Logistics Account Executive (Former Employee), Independence, OHJune 24, 2015
Pros: Work Environment
Cons: countless phone calls ever day
Work days calm be a calm, normal, decently relaxed day or a non-stop rush. I learned more about the logistics industry than I could have ever imagined. The management there is some of the best I've ever had. The co-workers are by far the best I've ever had. The hardest part of the job is staying positive and pushing through the phone calls. The best part is when you finally close a customer that you've been pursuing for a very long time.
Account Execurive
Account Executive (Former Employee), CincinnatiJune 24, 2015
Pros: Atmosphere
Cons: Everything
This job is so stressful, you have no time to enjoy your life. Mandatory 9 hour work days and expect you to stay late or arrive early to work.
Fun, Hardworking, Competitive Atmosphere
Logistics Account Executive (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJune 18, 2015
Pros: Beer drops, Happy Hours, Free breakfasts and lunches
Cons: No work-life balance, Little vacation time, you will have to work some holidays
Involves a lot of hard work, late nights, and a little luck to be successful, but if you are successful then you can make great money. After the first 6 months there is little job security, so you have to make sure to continuously hit your numbers. You can set yourself up for success before those 6 months by trying to sell early, however its important that you get a good mentor who will allow you to step away from their account to prospect for at least an hour everyday. If you can do that and make hundreds of calls a day, then you have a higher chance at being successful here.
Headquarters