Total Sports Publications Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Stressful
Advertising Sales Rep/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 9, 2017
Very stressful, job uncertainty, boss contradicted himself everyday. Work culture was fine outside of the management. Leads were terrible, they were constantly recycled through new sales people. Boss is arrogant
Bro Leagues
Advertising Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 28, 2016
This place is a joke because you are given leads for businesses that already have been pitched a million times. Also the leadership is the most arrogant I've encountered, ever. People are openly sexist and racist.
Great Place to Work!
Advertising Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 15, 2016
TSP is a great place to work with a complete team environment. It is a competitive atmosphere that also includes individuals who want to assist and be a part of your personal success.
Pros
Good bonus structure, great management
Cons
No cons
TSP is a Great Organization
Executive Vice President-Sales (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 10, 2015
Not your typical desk job! Pure ad sales at it's best. Positive and out going culture with a tough nonsense approach to winning every day. The company is growing and looking for leaders to shape the upward momentum of the organization. Management is engaged on all levels of the business with an open door policy and a willingness to take risks and try to new things.
Pros
Monthly bonus structure is attainable and very lucrative $500-$5000, sales trips and events are regular perks
Cons
Intense and sometimes stressful position
The management and co-workers make TSP a perfect company.
Advertising Sales Intern (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 2, 2015
My management and co-workers made working at TSP a one-of-a-kind experience. Although it was an internship, it was probably one of the better experiences I've had in regards to work. From the start of the day to the end, every one in the office wanted to help me out and help me improve my skills in preparation to one day work for the company. The bond between our VP and all of the co-workers was something that was very special and unique.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Total Sports Publications. Our community is ready to answer.

Total Sports Publications Reviews by Location