Personal Fitness Trainer in San Jose, CA
Please apply using the following URL:
About This Opportunity
With your Personal Training Certification and passion for helping women reach their personal health and fitness goals you will find a rewarding career with Total Woman.
At Total Woman, we empower women so they can live their best lives. We support and guide women to reach their personal health and wellness goals in a space created for them, by staff committed to them. At Total Woman we know that a membership is more than a contract or monthly dues; it’s a relationship. And the key to any good relationship is understanding what your members want and using that information to guide their experience.
Instruct and motivate our clients to achieve their individualized fitness goals through proper exercise prescription, program design, fitness testing, needs discovery and proper application of the anatomy/physiology of exercise.
· Recognize, educate, mentor and provide accurate guidance for our clients to support their individual fitness goals
· Utilize your knowledge to enhance our clients experience in the most uniquely luxurious atmosphere created just for women
· Build trusting relationships with our clients that provide the latest in fitness, wellness and education
· Respond to all client questions and concerns promptly and courteously
· Develop exciting and effective exercise programs that utilize the latest in health and fitness trends
· Incorporate a holistic approach to health and fitness that encompasses cardiovascular fitness, muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, nutrition, stress and lifestyle considerations
Current Certification as a Personal Fitness Trainer
Current CPR/AED Certification
First Aid Certification preferred
Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university in an area closely related to health or fitness, preferred
Training and experience in sales is preferred
Employees receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, commission structure, flexible scheduling, training and development and a Free Club Membership. Eligible employees can take advantage of Medical, Dental and Vision plans. Total Woman is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.