Total

Total Employer Reviews

Productive and fun work environment
Store Manager (Former Employee), Kololi, The GambiaNovember 6, 2013
Pros: flexible shifts
Cons: lack of training for staff
The management at Autofix also managed the Total gas station and Mini market. Due to my hard work and trustworthiness at Autofix the management promoted me to manage the mini market because they were experiencing losses. At the beginning it was hard because everything was done manually. Nothing was computerized therefore at the end of every month I – more... had to tally the sales with what we had in stock. I had to make sure that the staff were not stealing to prevent losses. I had to work day and night to make sure that we maintained a good customer service. I learnt how to run a business and how to build good relationships with suppliers to get better deals. Management was really good but some of the staff needed a little more training. The hardest part of the job was at the beginning when all the systems had to be changed. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to train staff about customer service and urge management to start a computerized system. – less
Excellent Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 29, 2013
This company was one of the best companies I ever worked for. They valued their employees and they showed you how much you were appreciated.
Great people and good team
Senior Billing Analyst (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJuly 23, 2013
Pros: beautiful area
Cons: none evidenced
Enjoyed my assignment there and would love to go back. The teams are very cohesive
Great company
Electrical Assistant (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 3, 2013
This Company was a great starting place for me to learn my basic, and advanced electrical skills.
GOOD COMPANY TO WORK FOR
RIGGING SUPERVISOR LOLER REP (Former Employee), Aberdeen, SDMay 27, 2013
Pros: free lunch air fairs and expences
VERY GOOD COMPANY TO WORK FOR , TREATS EMPLOYERS GOOD AND LOOKS AFTER THERE WORK FORCE VERY HELPFUL
I'm a good guy
I'm very out Going and i repect others (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CA 1653e121Str 90059May 10, 2013
Pros: i see things in a positive light
Cons: i avoid negitivity
Its all good ,I'm a very out going person .I'm very attentive always on time. My current job is a fast pace enviornment.Originating in California the company has grown into a International block buster. I very lucky to be part of this team.
You will learn a lot in a short amount of time.
TSYS Loyalty & Prepaid -Project Manager (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GANovember 20, 2012
Pros: teamwork. free lunches, team member appreciation week
Cons: very southern style mentality, need to get up to speed with technology and real world.
A lot of meetings, conference calls, e-mail/phone communications with a client. I have learned to manage projects! Good co-workers, very smart and hard working. Delivering a bad news to the client.
Everybody is willing to help you even if they are swamp.
Productive, great reputation!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, GaSeptember 13, 2012
Pros: the put forth great effort to keep the employees happy and the morale high.
Cons: no room to grow or learn different aspects of the company.
I learned alot about the banking industry and the processing and technical details behind transactions that are made by millions on a daily bases. The hardest part of the job was when there were times you volunteered to learn a different aspect of the company, due to business needs, we would have to return to your original department.
good people to work with.
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 13, 2012
An overall nice place to work.
Filled with knowledgable people.
Productive workplace
Truck Driver (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 22, 2012
Pros: had weekends off
Cons: short breaks
There was always work, sometimes the trucks themselfs were not maintaine well. Mangement was not very understanding when you feel to ill to drive.
Difficult Environment to Excel In
Associate Account Director (Former Employee), Columbus, GAMay 14, 2012
Pros: healthcare, benefits
Cons: upper management
Some of the management is great to work for, however, there are managers that are in their positions simply because they are related to the X6 executives. It doesn't foster an environment of trust and that you can discuss a problem with the leadership. TSYS has great benefits. There is a lot of work and travel involved in certain departments.
need new challenges
cashier (Current Employee), Hillbrow, GPJune 24, 2014
Pros: meeting new types of people daily
Cons: long hours and little salary
go to work, work shift and go home there is no future won't be promoted is this line of work. co workers i have a good personal relationship. the hardest part of the job is pay day and the most enjoyable is the people I work with
Very friendly good working enviroment
petrol station attendant (Former Employee), Daventry, ENGJune 23, 2014
Cons: just needed new till badly
Very friendly good working enviroment, everything about this job was good apart from they needed a new till as it was breaking down constantly
CASHIER
PETROL ATTENDANT , CASHIER ,MECHANDISER (Former Employee), Kempton Park, GPJune 17, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours
GOT ON THE WORNG WITH THE CUSTOMER.
BE PUNCTUAL AND WORK HARD.
WE WORKED AS A TEAM
BE MORE MOTIVATED.
WHEN A CUSTOMER FINDS AN EXPIRED PRODUCT ON THE SHELVE LINE.
BE NEAT AND CLEAN.
TOTAL: a French Multinational company that really cares about your training
French PA (Former Employee), RomeFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: training, bonus and benefits
Cons: some department work long hours
Working for Total was truly enriching, it has a proper company culture, where everyone immediately feels part of a team. You work hard, play hard and a lot of time is dedicated to training and appraisals, in order to help people to progress with their career within the company.
Awesome workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), LagosFebruary 15, 2014
• Provided efficient customer service in a retail environment
• Answered client inquiries regarding inventory availability in a courteous manner
• Marketed the company’s products such as petrol and gasoline to meet targets
fine
PETROL ATTENDENT (Former Employee), haartebeesJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: fine
Cons: fine
had a good relationship with the company, i had obtained lots of skills
Productive workplace
Operations Manager to Site Manager (Current Employee), Richards Bay, ZNOctober 17, 2013
Cons: long hours
I Learned alot about how a company is run and about costing and GP on products and also alot about managing staff and anylizing problems on the admin side of the business, Hardest part of the Job I would say is working the long hours , But i enjoy working with the numbers and seeing how the shop grows - As i came from head office (Zululand Petroluim) – more... I know what it is do anylize reports and why it is important to pay attention to reports and now feel its time to move on to the next challenge and broaden my knowledge.

Typical day at work : Checking stock in, Costing and GP on products , Cashups dealing with customer and staff problems. – less
job and safety
Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee), koko blending plant kokoSeptember 13, 2013
Total Plc. (Industrial Attachment) Maintenance Engineer

Job Description: maintain and repair of worn out part on motor and filling pumps, servicing of boilers and installation of electrical parts loading and offloading of bitumen, receive ship carrying grease and bitumen cutback, installation and maintenance of large industrial blender fans .
Cleaning
Cleaning (Current Employee), AucklandAugust 30, 2013
Being at work has always been fun. I enjoy my work and my co-workers are the best to work with. We work as team to accomplish the task. Working as a team has made our job easy, as we are able to finish work within a set time frame.

1 2 3 4