Total Employee Reviews

it a fun place to work
Total Wine & More (Current Employee) –  Port, OKAugust 15, 2017
Work was stressful because we are not there to play but to work and i learnt on how to manage the company .working culture was good working without resting when your are been paid.
Pros
freefood
Cons
healthcare
workplace
Heavy Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Monrovia, CAMarch 22, 2017
Total is a good company, but the high management do not share information to the lower one , this company provide many opportunity for learning, it's workplace is very good in tram of safety
Pros
on free lunch
Cons
no short brake
Ambiente de trabajado cómodo , flexible y de gran crecimiento profesional.
Cajero (Current Employee) –  Caguas, PRMarch 5, 2017
Una empresa que se compromete con el crecimiento de sus empleados. Desarrollan al máximo el pontencial de su equipo laborar. Se adquiere un gran conocimiento.
Pros
Beneficios
Cons
Horarios
Very Friendly, yet frustrating
Behavioral Therapist (Current Employee) –  Sierra Madre, CAJanuary 20, 2017
Learned the principles of ABA and how to work with children with special needs. Management is a little hard to get a hold of and the hours are scarce. They work well with availability if you go to school or have a second job. But not the best place to work for if it is your only source of income.
Pros
Flexible work schedule and a chance to work with great kids
Cons
Hours are hard to come by at times
n/a
Customer service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GANovember 23, 2016
Its a wonderful company to work for,they always have an event for the employees to make work exciting and the benefits are great too.
They always willing to help and offer assistance when needed.
Ambiente de trabajo divetido, pasa el tiempo rapido
Cajero (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoOctober 17, 2016
Un dia tipico es dar mucho servicio al cliente, buenos comoañeros de trabajo la parte mas incomoda es el horario nocturno para quien no este acostumbrado.
Ok place to work
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Madison, ALSeptember 15, 2016
System Studies & Simulation was a good place to work but didn't pay enough and don't give raises.

Total Solutions discriminated against African American, they release all African American employees.
Great work environment
Manual Operator II (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJuly 6, 2016
Friendly people, wonderful management. Excellent leadership

I enjoyed contributing to the goals of making the quota of production and had great fun with other employees during company events
Pros
Company cookouts and events. Great employee appreciation
Cons
Short breaks
Good company, very slow to promote or provide raises
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAJune 20, 2016
They give 20 cent raises once a year and promotion is non existant in the call center. If you can get out of the call center TSYS is a good place to work.
Management out of touch with reality, most poorly run site I have ever seen
Operator (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TX (Cray Valley)May 1, 2016
Pay and benefits are the only good thing. Morale is low, plant manager is in over her head and clueless, production manager is a joke, maintenance doesn't get done right. Equipment is ran in poor condition and not fixed until it breaks completely. Even if there is 100 work orders written on something to be fixed, it just gets pushed back or ignored.

Worked in many plants in my life and have never seen worse management of a site in my life. Stay away from Cray Valley Beaumont or get in there and gain some experience and get to a better job elsewhere.
Pros
Pay, plenty of OT
Cons
Worst management you can imagine, people with titles that dont do anything
productive, friendly environment
Full-Time Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAApril 7, 2016
I worked here temporarily, and it was the best job i had by far, the company was great, the people were great, and it was just an all around great place to work, it taught me different trades and it helped me to be better associated with other employees. It also helped me to gain some experience.
Fantastic company that cares about employees and their family
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAMarch 6, 2016
My position was taking inbound credit card customer calls. We have continual training online to keep up with client specifications, new financial laws, etc.

Great co-workers, always willing to assist with complex calls.

Hardest part of the job would be changing schedules every 4 months. Quality and Adherence would determine seniority for schedules. Do not enjoy the drive time, approximately 1 1/2 - 2 hrs a day depending on traffic.

Best part of job would be diverse co-workers with good work ethics and attitudes.
Worked in Government Travel Office
International Travel Preparer (Former Employee) –  CDC Corporate SquareFebruary 24, 2016
Prepared daily assigned vouchers for Ebola team members insuring that they were reimbursed properly and by making sure they followed the guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures.
Pros
processing international vouchers, working with Ebola team, team environment
Cons
short term contract position, poor communication
Professional atmosphere with opportunities to advance.
Collector / Customer service (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAFebruary 16, 2016
Being able to come to work in a state of the art facility where management is reachable and employees have job security. Co-workers are always professional and willing to help each other.

The hardest part of the job is not being informed.

The most enjoyable is working with others who share some of the same characteristics as you.
Pros
state of the art facility
Cons
non communication
Fun
TRUCK DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSFebruary 10, 2016
This work place is nice to work for I had no kind of problem with them at all what so ever,they treat you like family.If I was not able not to find another company to go to I would go back to them and work.
Value creation through innovation
Innovation Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Tour Michelet, La DéfenseNovember 20, 2015
In the 6 months in spent in the Innovation department, I found myself at the center stage of Total's move towards innovative practices and products.

There is no typical day at work to describe here: every single day bore challenges as we led several projects and events to promote innovation throughout the Marketing and Services branch.

Composed of experienced managers who had been expats all around the world, the department was a great place to learn the subtelties of the HQ-BU relationships.
Great place overall to work
Software Developer II (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GANovember 17, 2015
TSYS can be a great place and an ok place to work at the same time. My experience with TSYS was nothing but positive. I worked for an amazing manager
Looking for an Opportunity to better the success of a company with my knowledgable skilld
TSYS (Former Employee) –  Columbus GAAugust 31, 2015
Looking to improve a company by using my knowledge and skills to better the company
I am a very hard detail oriented worker that strives to do the best job I can day in and day out. Someone who takes pride in their work
New and old faces every day
Cashier and Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Laramie, WYJuly 2, 2015
I enjoyed seeing new and old faces of the customers that would come in every day!!! Loved the staff that I worked with. I enjoyed this job
Gym in the workplace, salary policy not transparent
Aviation Engineering Project Manager, Europe (Former Employee) –  ParisJune 11, 2015
Gym in the workplace, salary policy not transparent.
People hired in this company are very smart si It's very challenging to work in this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Total. Our community is ready to answer.