Totes Isotoner

Totes Isotoner Employer Reviews

Fulfilling the customers needs.
Sales Associate /Retail (Former Employee), Reading, PAJuly 15, 2014
Helping and assisting customers with the best service and products.
productive
Equipment Manager (Former Employee), West Chester, OHJuly 14, 2014
this job was okay. could of been more organized ,the people there was doing there job at times but some people would get off track.
typical retail position
Key Holder (Former Employee), Woodburn, ORJanuary 19, 2014
Nothing special it was your typical part time retail position.
Friedman swift and associates
Shipper and Receiver (Summer Employment) (Former Employee), West Chester, OHAugust 18, 2013
Pros: morning hours/experience
A typical day at work, would be making a certain number of phone calls for the company and providing necessary information to the clients on the phone.Some people were receptive and some were not. I got the chance to work with an array of different people, but learned to maintain a steady outlook while at work. This was a short term assignment that – more... I took while at home on summer break from college. Experience was still however gained. – less
Leading Fashion Accessories company
Manager, Product Display and Print Production (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 4, 2013
Pros: nice working atmosphere
Cons: no real corporate culture
I managed the full scope of developing product from concept to consumer, with special emphasis on cost and margin optimization, and branding enhancements. I created product initiatives which increased sales and drove business growth.
Fun Place to Work
Assistant Manager/Key Holder (Current Employee), Michigan City, INJanuary 5, 2013
Pros: good environment
Cons: benefits
Normal work day consists of dealing with customers and refilling stock. I work by myself so I have to manage my time consistently and responsibly. I count inventory, run register, and balance cash.
my review
WareHouse worker (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 14, 2012
it was a good place to work. it gave me the money I needed for school

About Totes Isotoner

From head to toe to fingertips, totes>>Isotoner has the goods to keep its customers dry and comfortable. The company makes and – Read more