Touch Point Staffing

Touch Point Staffing Employee Reviews

Medical Front Office
Medical Front Office Rep (Current Employee), Northline AveNovember 27, 2013
I Love this place. I was catching hell looking for work and maybe about 3 weeks these lovely women called me and told me that I had an interview. The interview at the place they sent me went well and I got the job. Touch Point Staffing is way better than Graham personnel. Graham has nothing on this place.

Satisfied employee!
Recruiters that really care
Administrative (Former Employee), GreensboroJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: they work hard for you
Cons: sometimes you might have to wait a little while for the right job
I have worked with this company more than one and with different recruiters. They really tried to help me working my schedule and helping me problem solve at times. They really wanted to find me a good placement.
This is a great staffing agency!
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCSeptember 18, 2012
I enjoyed working with these people and the co-workers that i met.
being able to work on my own
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCAugust 21, 2012
Pros: working on my own
Cons: i was a long term temp and did not expect to get hired on a permanent basis
This is a staffing agency that employed me to Colonial, LLC. The agency gave paid holidays and 1 weeks vacation after 1200 hours of work, which I got. Most agencies do no do that so I was very impressed where that was concerned. Anytime I asked for help they provided it. As for Colonial, LLC, I was a sales assistant for the Apparel and Promotional Department. I leaned a lot where buying apparel and promotional items were concerned. A typical day at work was doing purchase orders, sales orders, invoicing and receiving. I had done this type of work before so it was very familiar. My most enjoyable was helping some one get their artwork done and the apparel ordered that they wanted and seeing it get produced either by emboidery or screenprinting.

Touch Point Staffing Salaries