Touch Point Staffing Employee Reviews

Temporary
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 1, 2017
Touch Point Staffing is a temporary agency. The job placement was mainly warehouse jobs, were I was a forklift operator for all but one job. The compensation was decent.
Crazy work load
Clinical Nutrition Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 30, 2017
So many deadlines that are difficult to meet with huge responsibilities every day. Very pressure-filled environment. Day is filled with meetings but still expected to take care of many other duties.
Pros
wonderful co workers
Cons
no work life balance
Great job, but horrible working conditions.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ashland, OHMarch 14, 2017
I very much enjoyed my time working for this company; though working conditions were not taking very seriously, and forced myself to find another job.
Very good work Invironment for the clients we serve as well as the employers/employees.
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 8, 2017
Touch point is a large organization inwhich i've learned From over all experience.touch points main priority is to give the companies they serve quality' perfection and most of all respect.
Pros
Working for a good companie.
Cons
Not having a good managment team.
Good company
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 26, 2017
Great staff and good jobs. Great pay very helpful &they try hard to get you employment.I would strongly recommend them too anyone looking for work in the greensboro ,nc area.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Distances to jobs
Excellent company to work for.
Warehouse Clerk (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NC 27407April 25, 2016
Excellent company to work for. They really cater to their employees above and beyond expectations. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the group of people, and developing them as much as I can.
Temp Service
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCOctober 20, 2015
It was a temp service, so I can't tell you about the environment. But the agent I was dealing with was very nice and made sure I walked out with a job.
ok
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  greensboro,ncDecember 26, 2013
A typical work place beside the dust and managment.ok enviorment beside the flaws .
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Medical Front Office
Medical Front Office Rep (Current Employee) –  Northline AveNovember 27, 2013
I Love this place. I was catching hell looking for work and maybe about 3 weeks these lovely women called me and told me that I had an interview. The interview at the place they sent me went well and I got the job. Touch Point Staffing is way better than Graham personnel. Graham has nothing on this place.

Satisfied employee!
Recruiters that really care
Administrative (Former Employee) –  GreensboroJanuary 23, 2013
I have worked with this company more than one and with different recruiters. They really tried to help me working my schedule and helping me problem solve at times. They really wanted to find me a good placement.
Pros
they work hard for you
Cons
sometimes you might have to wait a little while for the right job
This is a great staffing agency!
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 18, 2012
I enjoyed working with these people and the co-workers that i met.
being able to work on my own
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 21, 2012
This is a staffing agency that employed me to Colonial, LLC. The agency gave paid holidays and 1 weeks vacation after 1200 hours of work, which I got. Most agencies do no do that so I was very impressed where that was concerned. Anytime I asked for help they provided it. As for Colonial, LLC, I was a sales assistant for the Apparel and Promotional Department. I leaned a lot where buying apparel and promotional items were concerned. A typical day at work was doing purchase orders, sales orders, invoicing and receiving. I had done this type of work before so it was very familiar. My most enjoyable was helping some one get their artwork done and the apparel ordered that they wanted and seeing it get produced either by emboidery or screenprinting.
Pros
working on my own
Cons
i was a long term temp and did not expect to get hired on a permanent basis