Exciting opportunity for an Experienced Automotive Spray Painter, required for expanding mobile paint and bumper repair business in the North Scottsdale (Arizona).
We require an individual with the Technical Skills required to run the daily operations in performing our mobile repair services on site as a *Certified Technician/Van Manager*. We pride ourselves on a high quality standard of work and service, being team orientated, customer focused, and the best in the business.
To be successful in gaining this position you will ideally meet the following criteria:
- Be an Automotive enthusiast
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Must have a driver’s license
- Take pride in their personal appearance and work presentation
- Possess experience in dealing with customers
- Must be reliable and eager to work and learn on the job – a Self Starter.
- Spray Painting experience essential
- Have a can do attitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be punctual, reliable and available for work Monday to Friday
- Must be prepared to have a Background check and Drug Test.
- Full Time Position
- Repairs on all makes and models
- Customer relations
- Work is outdoors so willing to work in all weather conditions
- Use of the PPG Waterborne Paint System & Computerised Colour Matching tools
- Possess basic Computer skills
- Problem solving
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to follow instructions and commitment to learning new techniques
- Have a keen eye for detail and take pride in your workmanship
Please do not apply unless you have Automotive Spray Painting Experience. For the successful candidate, role will expand responsibilities as company grows across the Valley.
Please email full resume, including references to Shane.