TOUCHING HEARTS AT HOME

TOUCHING HEARTS AT HOME Employer Reviews

Help others Health
Client Care/Staff Coordinator (Former Employee), Omaha, NEOctober 28, 2014
An amazing job and great place to work...loved it. Always work with you in every aspect of your family life
Good company if you do what they want
caregiver (Former Employee), Rochester, NYOctober 15, 2014
Pros: most of the clients are lovely people
Cons: no organization
If your personal life interferes at all with your job, they are not happy. you have to go to every job they ask you to do or they will not be nice to you. Emergency happens in everyday life. Kids get sick, you get sick but they are not flexiable with you.
Great way to meet new people
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 8, 2014
The staff is great. Many friendly faces to work with. And to get to help those who need you the most. Our elderly.
good concept,poor pay
Caregiver (Former Employee), Littleton, COJuly 7, 2014
not alot of team work, mostly independent , not a lot of diversity
Great place to start for health care
Home Health Aide, PCA (Former Employee), Duluth, MNJuly 2, 2014
Pros: independent work
Cons: varied schedule
I would drive to the clients houses and stay for scheduled amount of time. During my visit I would do things that they might need help with such as cooking, cleaning, driving, ect.
Enjoyable
Homemaker (Former Employee), Bemidji, MNJune 1, 2014
Great management, you don't see your coworkers much because you are primarily alone with a client in their home. Assisting with cooking, cleaning, appointments, shopping, and companionship. Great job to have if you need flexibility.
Genuine and compassionate
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Eagan, MNSeptember 3, 2013
Family owned business which really strives for the better good of their patients.
Great Values
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNJuly 28, 2013
I would drive to the client's house and complete mulitlpe number of tasks that included: ADL's, showers, admitting medication, help with food intake, cooking, cleaning,and running errands. I learned that being patient will get you very far. I worked independently with each client. The hardest part of the job is the lack of technology Touching Hearts – more... at Home had. I often saw problems with the check they mailed me. I was so touched by each client I worked with. I loved seeing each person I worked with. I loved being active in each of my client's life. The time spent working with all the people I did truly touched my heart. – less
Very enjoyable management but pay could be a little greater.
Personal Caregiver (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 28, 2013
Pros: nice management, decent hours, accomidating
Cons: low pay, no room for advancement, clients pass away :(
This was a great company to work for. All of the ladies working in the office are super nice and extremely accommodating to the employee's needs. The only things about this company that aren't great are the compensation and hour fluctuation.
like working with clients
Caregiver (Current Employee), Rochester, NYDecember 28, 2012
Pros: love the work
Cons: hate the hours because i only get 12 hrs a week
do not get enough hours. you get different clients always. do not get paid that much. always seems like you are on call
A different exprience
Elder Companion (Current Employee), Rochester, NYNovember 12, 2012
The organization seems to have the clients best interest in mind and the work is independant, but there is not a lot of contact between employee and employer. It is nice to be able to go right to work from home and not have to deal with alot of extra in betweens.
Great work place
Caregiver (Current Employee), Englewood, COMay 16, 2012
A great place to work very nice and understanding people. And nice co-workers
A good place to help the community
In Home Caretaker (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAApril 15, 2012
Pros: i helped people
Cons: no benefits and minimal compensation, no opportunities for growth or advancement
People should do more than just pass through life or experience and succumb to an illness. People should be able to make informed decisions about their health care, maintain their health and wellness, and live and die with dignity. Giving in home care allowed me to do that but because the job was technically "non-medical" I was very limited, given my – more... years in healthcare prior to this position. – less