Touching Hearts

Touching Hearts Employer Reviews

very productive and very positive caring work environment
Caregiver (Current Employee), Brookfield, WIJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: great experaince
Cons: no cna training, no raises, and sometimes flexible with schedule
Great place to get more experience and practice being a caregiver.
Working with the elderly is a great experience everyone's different and its a learning experience every day. Touching hearts at home is has a wonderful working attitude,positive people, and work with your preferences. The hardest part of the job is everyone's different. One client might – more... be really easy fly thru day. The same or next client the next day might be having a rough day and its challenging to apply the previous day lesson to that day. The most enjoyable part of the job is how appreciative clients get when its time to leave. – less
Fun to be with people
Caregiver (Current Employee), Brookfield, WIDecember 29, 2013
Pros: people i am caring for
Cons: no health care benefits
I still enjoy working for Touching Hearts, but I need more hours to work and they can not give me all when there are other employee's to fill the Senior's. The people I work for are kind and they are very helpful.
I enjoy meeting new people and getting to know them and there history of his/her family and what they are like.
I wish I could be with them – more... longer during the day, I take care of my Granddaughter so my time is limited. But I am working around this now with my husband who is retiring this month of January 2014, so he can help watch her part time too. – less
helping others with things they cant do for themselves
Caregiver (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZOctober 20, 2013
Pros: make peoples life easier
I .have been a caregiver for 13 years, I find the job very rewarding. I enjoy helping others with things they cant manage on their own. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I take care of each is unique in their own way. The hardest part of my job is when the people die. I have learned how to handle that situation.
great staff
caregiver (Former Employee), Brookfield, WIMay 23, 2012
I worked at Touching Hearts for app two years, I found the staff very friendly and helpful when problems arose. The office staff always tried their best to match me with positions and locations. They were great and have recommended to other potential employees. My only reasons for leaving was i needed more permenant hours with benifits.