Touchpoint Solutions Employee Reviews

good place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 31, 2017
good place to work. professional, organized with good management. park time opportunities with benefits and bonus. great for work life balance. wish for more opportunities
Good Job
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 30, 2017
Although the job was contract work, it was good while it lasted, the training was well developed and the management was hands off and let the associates complete their work.
Pharmaceutical Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, NJOctober 2, 2017
Wonderful management along with employees, great environment for anyone looking to get into pharma, or wants something a bit less stressful than field work. Highly recommend.
Amazing culture, great management and people
Senior Territory Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Orange County, NYSeptember 28, 2017
I was a contract employee only working part time. I promoted Merck products very successfully. Our contract was renewed another 2 years, but Merck had to reneg contract due to a restructure of the organization. I would still be working for the organization if this did not occur.
Pros
amazing management, room for growth, great people and culture
Cons
no health care for part time
It was awful
House Keeper (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 25, 2017
It was terrible and traumatizing. They treat you terribly, overwork and underpay you. I would never recommend anyone to work at this job. The only thing that I liked about this job is that they let you work as many hours as you want.
Cons
Very fast paced environment.loved it
Grill Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OK 74105April 28, 2017
Start prepping for your breakfast, serving patients there food,then prepping food for hospital cafeteria, plus grill to order patients tickets. I learned hospital setting has to be done in a timely manner to run things on a schedule,no time for error.working in that type of service you see all cultures, hardest part of the job was keeping up with the customer's​,and keeping the trays full of food, definitely keeps you running.most enjoyable part was satisfaction of hearing the compliments from the customer's​.
Pharmaceutical sales representative
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYFebruary 20, 2017
Pharmaceutical sales representative, Visited physicians in assigned area, informed clients of product facts and adverse effects.
Review of Touchpoint Solutions
PSS Professional Sales (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJanuary 26, 2017
Good company with lots of potential positions. The one down side is that many of the sales positions were on a year and did not allow for much job security.
Pros
Good training and work environment and management
Cons
yearly contract, poor job security
total sales force layoff
Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYJuly 15, 2016
District managers were very fair and helpful. Unfortunately, Many disconnects from the client (AZ) and us reps. Too many limitations placed on us to mention. Low level managers were great and would work again for these managers
Pros
likable management
Cons
disconnect from client. All around comp was weak
Fun place to work and great schedule
Professional Sales Representative- Contract (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaOctober 13, 2015
It was only a contract and it ended early but it was a fair work life balance and had great benefits. A lot of driving but own schedule.
Pros
Good boss, great hours and flexible
Cons
Contract
Disappointed by company and would not recommend this company.
Women's Health Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 21, 2015
I was downsized from a contract only after 13 weeks with the company due to economic downsizing. I had just completed training when I got word.
Pros
Liked calling on women's health docs, nice manager, great counterparts
Cons
Computer system, difficult to get reinbursed for expenses., lack of managed care coverage.
Touchpoint Solutions Review
Product Technician / Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando FlMarch 23, 2015
Touchpoint Solutions is a great contracting company to work for. I have had a great experience working for this company and there organization to transitioning of the company your representing is done very well!! 5 Stars!!!!
Great Place to Work.
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJOctober 16, 2014
Great place to work. Very professional enviroment. Many oppurtunites to advance. People are very welcoming.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
inside sales where you virtually spoke with doctors throughout the country
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 12, 2014
the position as a inside rep for large pharma companies makes sense being you cover larger territories and have more time with doctors as opposed to in office visits. however, doctors seem to still appreciate the face o face meetings with reps as well. If both inside and outside sales teams can work together, it could prove to be beneficial for pharma companies in the future.
A lot of outbound calling
Pharmaceutical Call Representative (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PADecember 20, 2013
A typical day at TouchPoint consisted of outbound calling and occasionally receiving inbound calls depending on your project. I have learned to become an expert in managing a lot of tasks at once. My supervisor was the BEST, but not all management was the same. I was very fortunate to have the gentleman that was my supervisor. He was a great team leader and always wanted to succeed. He knew what he was talking about and was always updated with the latest on the job. My co-workers were great. There were quite a few people I was able to build strong relationships with, which is always a good thing. There really is nothing hard about this job.
Ok company to work for
Customer Service Representative for AstraZeneca (Former Employee) –  EASTERN MASSJanuary 3, 2013
• Create and manage relationships with physicians and medical staff.
• Promote AZ brand products: Nexium, Crestor, Symbicort, Vimovo.
• Release samples as needed.
• Daily travel throughout Western and Central Massachusetts.
Pros
make my own schedule
Cons
did not keep promises
It is a fine company, but it is still contract work. You don't know how long it will last
Publicist (Current Employee) –  Eastern WASeptember 25, 2012
The typical day is at least eight calls, maybe a lunch or breakfast with a high target office and some pharmacy calls. Driving distance per day ranged from 27 miles to 327.
Pros
good pay structure and very talented co-workers
Cons
contract work, little stability
Nice place to work. Staff is friendly and very helpful.
In House Representative (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAMay 9, 2012
I placed calls to clients to provide information and/or offer samples and entered necessary information into the system by performing accurate data entry functions. I also received incoming calls from clients to resolve problems. I learned a lot about medical terms and I was able to add to my customer service and call center experience. Management was very helpful and respectful. Co-workers were also helpful, respectful, and very friendly. The hardest part of the job was memorizing the scripts. The most enjoyable part of the job was reaching my goals once the scripts were memorized.
nice tidy work area
customer service rep/inside sales rep (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAFebruary 22, 2012
call center job, nothing like job description but overall a good place to work clean and have your own work work space. but on projects you have minimal instruction and get penilized for doing something that is not in the project details
Pros
bagel fridays
Cons
very short breaks