The Business System Integration (BSI) Analyst is responsible for working with Tour de Force CRM clients to support the BSI Connector – the software that connects the Tour de Force CRM application to the client’s primary business ERP system. The BSI Analyst serves as a resource to both new and existing clients to ensure that the BSI Connector is configured properly and that all sales data is being populated to Tour de Force CRM accurately.
To be successful in this position, candidates should have a desire to solve problems and meet challenges presented by clients to integrate their business software with the Tour de Force CRM. Candidates must be able to work in an ever changing environment, be able to multi-task, and be flexible to meet client requirements in delivering the highest level of customer service. Understanding of relational databases and software development processes is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to quickly learn new software
- Prior experience working with an enterprise business system within the distribution or manufacturing industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and ability to write and execute SQL queries
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- Prior experience working as a member of a Project Team in a successful deployment of a technology solution
Additional Desirable Skills:
- Experience working with or within a thin client environment such as Citrix or Windows Terminal Server.
- Prior working knowledge of working with Non Microsoft SQL Server databases such as UniData, Universe, Progress, Progressive SQL, MySQL, Oracle or others.
- Prior working knowledge of CRM, SFA or Contact Management applications such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce.com, SalesLogix, Goldmine, ACT or Maximizer.