This position is for highly motivated individuals that are looking to start a career in the software industry with a fast growing, leading CRM / XRM provider.
Many senior or management level people in this industry started their career in technical support. This position is designed around a three year training program in which users will serve in varying roles in our support department. Candidates who successfully complete this program will be eligible to move into other areas of the company including Consulting, Training, Project Management, QA or Product Management.
Qualified candidates will be hired into a position on the Tour de Force CRM Technical Support Team in one of two tracks - Environment Support or Application Support.
The Environment Track is well suited to Computer Science or Information Technology majors interested in working with server environments, software installation and deployment and SQL Server configuration and troubleshooting.
The Application Track is well suited to Business majors interested in pursuing a career in the software industry. Application candidates work directly with the Tour de Force CRM application and how it's configured and used to provide solutions to our clients.
Each of these tracks has Specialist and Consultant level positions.
Members of the Technical Support Team work with the administrators at the companies that use the Tour de Force CRM application after the initial implementation and training process is completed. Members of the Technical Support Team assist customers over the phone, through remote access to a client’s systems and through web conferencing. Support team members may serve as a resource to both new and existing clients with regards to the technical environment, the remote connectivity, the infrastructure of the client’s networks, the base installation and configuration of Tour de Force CRM, and any server or client side issues related to the operation of Tour de Force CRM.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to solve problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Windows networking including WAN and LAN
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and Client Operating Systems
- Ability to rapidly learn new software applications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Additional Desirable Skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, and 2010
- Experience with internet security and connectivity
- Windows Terminal Server experience
- Prior working knowledge of CRM, SFA or Contact Management applications such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce.com, SalesLogix, Goldmine, ACT or Maximizer
This Position is located in Findlay Ohio and candidates must be willing to relocate.