Tourico Holidays

Tourico Holidays Employer Reviews

Very competitive place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLOctober 15, 2014
This company has the best system about traveling I've ever seen. The management, during my time, could be very awkward, but you do have chances to grow
Very productive
Scandinavia Sales Manager (Former Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLAugust 21, 2014
Pros: air miles on their dime, travel
Cons: hectic, major expectations
Imagine an MBA program, just it's your job and they pay you.
Great management, make you work hard and earn your bonus.
Co-workers sometimes too honest and assume you don't understand Spanish when speaking in front of you and reporting your performance
50% Travel abroad to Europe - fast paced
Expectations immense, when faced with bleak market forecast.

Nevertheless, one of the best experiences of my life.
Great company undergoing renovation
Product (Current Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLJuly 10, 2014
Pros: superior technology, creative and friendly owners
Cons: demanding, low pay, lack of team training/education
Great and growing company still working on shedding some negative reputation. The "rebranding process" started about a year ago and was needed to help put out some fires and get hotel partners back on board with working with us. This part has not been fun, but I've been successful. The company is very aggressive and demanding. The current infrastructure does not support the current growth, so as a product manager, this is tough and oftentimes causes issues with our suppliers. Things like this that are out of my control, but effect my ability to do my job, is the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part is the relationships I've created with my hotel partners and seeing/hearing about my destinations growth and success.
Fun work place!
Product Manager (Current Employee), orlandoJanuary 24, 2014
Co-workers are great!
Best thing about work is to travel.
Great company, great benefits
best place to work
Travel Agent (Former Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLDecember 1, 2013
Great staff to work with
easy going environment
competitive
Great cultural environment
Supplier Support Supervisor (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 28, 2013
Fast paced environment with constant challenges to overcome. The day was always unpredictable and that made the job exciting, although stressful at times. Being the supervisor i had to be always ready for quick decisions that would balance making the customers happy and minimizing the company loss.
I had the privilege to work with people from all over the world and experience different cultures. The best part of working for me was the traveling experience.
If your friendly, stay away!
Data Entry (Former Employee), Altamonte Springs FloridaJuly 8, 2013
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: clicks and will be let go easily
Only lunch break given, not everyone is easy to get along with, there are clicks, if you don't fit in they will let you go, they let me go (along with 39 others) right after Christmas and I worked the weekend for them.
Tedious, poor department communication, travel
support (Current Employee), Altamonte Springs, FloridaJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: benefits, long lunch, co-workers
Cons: management, communication, technology, company software
Most of the job is based around answering emails and servicing clients. Since the company is established internationally, there are chances to travel occasionally for department training or meeting clients. Some employees will travel regularly due to their roles.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with the deprecated technology.

The most enjoyable part of the job are the employees and the ability to travel.
Good
Reservation Agent (Current Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLOctober 27, 2012
Inbound calls only, The work enviroment is very comfortable and laid back. You must keep at .30% converson on a daily/monthy basic
Limited Opportunity
Group Travel Consultant (Former Employee), Groups DepartmentOctober 12, 2012
Pros: passion, coworkers & accessibility
Cons: corruption, morale & closed doors
Despite management being aware of the 7 filed complaints from several departments about my Supervisor. Unfortunately, the morale was very poor due to her nature & with very limited transfer options - HR and I worked together to find parting to be the best option.

About Tourico Holidays

Through its several brands and subsidiaries, Travel Holdings sells tour packages including airline tickets and hotel accommodations – Read more