Tournament Players Club

Tournament Players Club Employer Reviews

Outside Fun
Outside Operations Tech (Former Employee), Westwego, LAJanuary 30, 2014
A typical day involved assisting guest to have a fun golf day experience. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the facility prepare for a large tournament.
It was a part of my family for 12 years
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 9, 2013
Pros: low staff turnover, bringing in new groups, meeting new people daily
Cons: upper management did not understand the f&b side of the business
I went from the ground up at TPC. I helped build the F&B business to what it is today. I felt very bad at leaving.
worked in administration at a GORGEOUS country club
Admin. Asst (Former Employee), Cromwell, CTSeptember 26, 2013
Pros: free lunches!...and delicious!!
Cons: replacing someone who had been a long-time "cornerstone" at the facility
There were many facets to this job, and it was a great way to become a well rounded employee at the Club. I was responsible as an assistant to the General Manager and did many duties from summarizing and writing reports after meetings to helping plan special events to be held at the Club. Great phone and people skills was also a necessity and I screened – more... and intercepted all of the Managers calls. – less
Fun job, bad management
Wait Staff/Outside Beverage Services (Former Employee), Murrells Inlet, SCJuly 31, 2013
Great place to exhibit your personality and provide great customer service. Fun to interact with the golfers, members, and patrons in the restaurant. No real opportunity to advance. Management not concerned about staff at any level.
Fun Times
Cook (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIApril 27, 2012
this company showed me how to operate a business. beside me working in the kitchen, anything that i wanted to know the took the time out to help me understand. the pay was great we often recieved bounses and extra holiday pay. my co-workers made me want to come to work because the environment was filled with laughter while maintaning our assigned duties.