Tovar Snow Professionals

Tovar Snow Professionals Employer Reviews

productive
MANAGER (Current Employee), East Dundee, ILDecember 9, 2014
grate place to work you learn a lot benefits are grate everyday is a different task and goal to accomplish real good place
excellent company to work for
Inside Sales/Customer Service (Former Employee), East Dundee, ILNovember 19, 2014
My day would start with making outbound phone calls to potential customers to make appointments for the account managers to visit and explain who Tovar was and what we could do for you. Also, customer service trained for upcoming winters to provide satisfaction in all areas of snow removal process.
Hard work, great experience!
Laborer (Former Employee), East Dundee, ILFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: hard work, great physical labor
Cons: being on call, not having set hours.
I really enjoyed working here! It was very physically demanding work, but it was good hard work!
Management was pretty good I only dealt with my supervisor and his boss, so there wasn't a huge line of people to take orders from. Hardest part of the job was when a random blizzard hit my work sites! Had to be ready to go to the suburbs of Chicago in twenty minutes or less!
Team Atmosphere
Customer Service (Former Employee), East Dundee, ILJanuary 8, 2014
I learned and grew a lot professionally. Everyone has their specific role in the company.
Collections Lead (Former Employee), East Dundee, ILSeptember 5, 2012
Great experience, improved Excel and problem solving skills, worked with fun people
Overall, I really enjoyed working for this company.
Parts and Service Specialist (Former Employee), Elgin, ILMay 7, 2012
Pros: every day was a new adventure.
Cons: being laid off
I took this position to better myself, to prove to be a team player and to improve upon a parts department. I believe, I had done just that. If it had not been for a poor snow accumulation is past winter, I would still be there. I enjoyed working with all the fellow employees, they will be missed.
Each day started with ordering parts to meet the needs of the mechanics and if necessary to run for the parts from the vendors.
Then, I would enter all the work orders into their software system to collect all data for the fleet and parts inventory.
Good strong company
working shop foreman (Current Employee), elgin,ilFebruary 29, 2012
Pros: good working conditions, great summer hours
Cons: as stated before needs better health insurance
Good strong growing company.Cares for the employees but needs a better health insurance company plan.