Tower International, Inc.

Tower International, Inc. United States Employee Reviews

People are great, management less than disireable
HR Generalist (Former Employee), Bardstown, KYMarch 23, 2015
I don't have anything positive to say about this company other than the people where great to work with. Very accepting.
Not very employee conscious
Assembler (Current Employee), Bardstown, KYJanuary 14, 2015
Not very employee conscious, lots of mandatory overtime, very little time off. Repetitive, boring factory work.
Great
Rear Seal Operator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 13, 2015
Great place to work and learn about the auto industry. learn how operate various machine.
Over worked, under payed to build low quality parts.
Operator, Welder & Quality (Current Employee), Plymouth, MIDecember 9, 2014
The management is terrible, they simply do not care about you at all. They might pretend to, but you are expendable and treat you like trash, no respect for you. Then they have the nerve to wonder why no one takes their job seriously. You are constantly pushed for high production speed, sacrificing quality. Doesn't bother management at all, they want numbers nothing more.
Tough Times
Environmental, Health & Safety Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 7, 2014
Times were tough across the country when I worked here, but overall this was an ok company to work for
Fast paced and fun work place
Assembly Line MIG Welder/Welder (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 5, 2014
Pros: dont break your back
Cons: union isnt that great
patch holes on front structure where needed, help load the line and clean up work area at the end of the day
Great people to work with and good atmosphere.
Crib Attendant & Receiving Specialist (Former Employee), Meridian, MSDecember 19, 2013
Pros: nice people in hr, finance department, shipping, and maintenance
Cons: i could not leave the crib for lunch or breaks.
My second shift work was stressful when I first started but got more relaxed as I progressed in my job. I learn new skills in inventory management and receiving and customer relations. The hardest part of my job could be the heavy lifting ant times. I enjoyed working with people and helping them get the parts for their assignments.
Tower is traditionally a great place to work.
Sr. Benefit Analyst (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MINovember 12, 2013
Pros: flexible time
Cons: understaffed, work long hours.
I have been at Tower for over 7 years now in the Benefits Team. My team works together to accomplish the departmental goals. We are very busy, as we support 12 locations, but that just means that every day is different and there is no chance to get bored.

Hardest part of the job is knowing that our locations depend on me to resolve their issues. I can usually do that, but am not afraid to say "I don't know', but I will always know who to go to for resolution.

Most enjoyable part of the job is working with so many different people each day. The job is always interesting and fun, and it is wonderful to be able to spread my enthusiasm about benefits to our members.
This was a very productive work-place with opprtunities for growth in the company.
Supervisor (Former Employee), Detroit, MINovember 6, 2013
Pros: acomplishing tasks.
Cons: plant closing.
On an adverage, every day was full of opprotunities to assist co-workers in acheiving daily tasks ,and responsabilities to ensure the movement of materials both in and outside the plant.

About Tower International, Inc.

Tower International, Inc. is always looking for qualified, dedicated employees for various positions across the country and globe. – Read more