TOWER WIRELESS Employee Reviews in United States

selling phones.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHMay 25, 2015
horrible company. believe we got bought out my last week there. apparently didn't know how to spend company money. bad company dont reccomend it
Yeah....No
Wireless Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, INMay 1, 2014
Before this place went under, we were micromanaged to the point we almost couldnt sell anything without a district managers approval. never got paid what was agreed on. then the company just stopped existing
Pros
benifits
Cons
everything else
Company rewarding to work for.
Sales Rep, Customer Service, Trainer (Former Employee) –  Granville, OhioDecember 16, 2013
I enjoyed my time with Tower Wireless and my manager genuinely cared about my success and development. I learned a lot about wireless devices and the emerging importance of cell phones, tablets and the way they add convenience to our lives. I got along great with my coworkers and we had a happy and upbeat attitude in the office, which was evident though our customer interactions. The hardest part of my job was also the most enjoyable, in helping people change their minds about sales. People do not want to feel like they are being "sold." Finding was to gain trust so I could genuinely help them out was challenging but also very rewarding.
Pros
was close to home
Cons
the company shut down
Nights/Weekends
Communications Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 16, 2012
GREAT JOB! Great opportunity to interact with people and meet new people. Tasks are fairly easy and things start to come naturally after a month. Nights/Weekends required.
Cons
nights/weekends, low wages, low commission.
Productive, fun, enjoy working in sales
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 20, 2012
The enviorment was good but could not fit with my school schedule

2.8