TowerJazz Semiconductor Employee Reviews

Love the environment and the workers
Process Technician II (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CASeptember 18, 2016
I loved all the people I've encountered at this place. Respectable and enjoyable place to work at. Management was reasonable. I learned a lot from this place since I basically grew up with the company. I worked when I was 19 till I was 26.
Unhappy, clique filled environment.
Hivac Technician (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJuly 18, 2016
A typical day at work involves general problem solving of tool issues as they arise, with maintenance of tools as they reach certain usage metrics. Management constantly ready to jump down throat if anything goes wrong, whether its employee's fault or not. Unrewarding work place that does not care about work force. Managers only care about profit margins, constantly talking about a debt they don't pay off. They're posting at least 77 million dollars in profit a quarter, but do not want to negotiate raises. Work is not difficult in itself, although difficult troubleshooting issues arise from time to time. Coworkers were nice, but as a young professional, I knew I was outside of their clique. I came across them talking about me behind my back a number of times, while I had the respect to not say anything negative about my coworkers to other coworkers. There was a large generational gap of at least thirty years, so I suppose it's not too surprising.
Pros
Work
Cons
Management, Pay, Environment
Productive workplace lot of skills development
Photo/Fab Operator (Former Employee) –  Newort Beach, Ca.August 26, 2011
Opportunity for skills development in electronics tools operation is varried benefits are good and management is good. There is no job security even for employees with 10 years seniority due to deminishing customer orders.
Cons

Want to know more about TowerJazz Semiconductor?

Ask a question