We are a newer HVAC Start-up Company with 30 years of experience located in Lenexa Kansas.
The employee we are looking for:
We are in need of an individual that takes great pride in their work with a little speed and has great communication skills when talking to customers and fellow employees and not afraid of to work and show up on time.
Must be able to replace residential and light commercial HVAC systems including but not limited to 13 SEER-21 SEER air conditioner and heat-pumps, 80%-98% AFUE furnace and know proper venting. Air handler replacement. Must be able to wire high voltage circuits from breaker panel to disconnect switch and low voltage connection for single, 2-speed air conditioners and heat-pumps. Must be able install and/or flush out refrigerant circuits as required. WyFi thermostat installation and able program for new equipment communication. Able to replace sheet metal drops, boots, plenums, take offs and related basic system sheet metal replacement requirements.
Must have your own tools. i.e. vacuum pump, R-22 & R410A gauges, all refrigeration hand tools, hand tools for working on low & high voltage electrical, all sheet metal hand tools, rights, lefts, hand seamers, tuning bar etc…
-We do very little New construction work-
- We pay a generous % for our residential replacement jobs. i.e. air conditioner, coil & a/c or HP.
- An even higher % for individual equipment installations i.e. a/c & coil only, furnace only, mini-splits etc...
- Even higher % for none equipment type jobs. i.e. zoning systems, ductwork only systems etc…
Earn up to an average of $30 dollars per hour for installs if your a skilled installer !
- All commercial jobs will be paid on an hourly rate.
-Your % is based on your level of experience and quality of work.-
Would prefer our new employee to have following….
- Nate certification a plus.
- KCP&L “Cool Home” approved.
- Must pass a drug test, if you have to question this, don’t bother applying.
- Clean driving record, that means no DUI in the past at all.
- Must live in the Kansas City are.
- Must be EPA certified
What we provide:
Needing a installer immediately. www.townandcountrypros.com
please email resumes no calls please
Thanks for applying !