Town & Country Hospital Employee Reviews in United States

Animal Hospital
Kennel (Former Employee) –  syracuseJuly 21, 2015
Working with animals has its pros and cons. Clean cages,clean the hospital,laundry and help the doctors. This job does require strength and prior knowledge of animal behavior. Volunteering at animal shelters is a good way to get exposure. This place has 10 employees and no room to grow because it is a very small hospital. Its a good place to start to see if working with animals is what you want to do .
Pros
working with animals
Cons
no management, favortism
Professional, Service , Advancement
Director of Dietary Services (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 17, 2013
I was given a great opportunity to start on the ground floor with this new Hospital and was free to mold the Dietary Dept from the ground up. I learned that it takes a small army to feed 360 patients and staff.
Management allowed me to hire my staff for Dietary and for the hospital food service/cafeteria as well as special functions once a month for the Physicians. My employees were from varied different backgrounds and areas of expertise. I learned how to manage this small army of 52 employees as well as how to manage the day to day operations of a busy Dietary Dept. I learned patience, understanding and how to direct and motivate to achieve the best from each member of the department. We focused on patient care through Diet and delicious food. Each and everyone who cooked or served took special pride in their area of expertise. It was my pleasure to work with and along side of this varied group and we felt like a well oiled team after completing each meal service.
Pros
the challenge to create and achieve health through diet
Cons
the yearly budget
plenty of growth. wonderful work experience.
managed care rep. (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 30, 2013
Working for Town and Country was an excellent work experience. I learned about Managed Care, I was trained for medical billing. Numerous job duties, and it was all a pleasure to learn all about appealing, billing, and following up on all managed care, Medicaid and Medicare guidelines.
Pros
job advancements, benefits
Cons
company lay off.
Got a job after internship
Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist PRN (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 22, 2012
Work with a very compassionate group of people commited to provide the best care possible with the resources available.
Pros
a very closed work group
Cons
limited resources
Great learning experience
CNA (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 29, 2012
This hospital taught me a lot including how do manage a hectic work schedule and still be compassionate.

Want to know more about Town & Country Hospital?

Ask a question