Town and Country Hospital

Town and Country Hospital Employer Reviews

Nice staff and management
Switchboard (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: peaceful environment
Cons: benefits were not as good as other local hospitals.
Moving up the ladder is highly encouraged from HR and management. Most nurses were friendly and informative. Pay was average.
PBX/ER
An emergency room clerk typically reports (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 22, 2013
Pros: learning is most great here
Cons: the doctors and nurses have no idea of there jobs duities
An emergency room clerk typically reports to the nurse manager and functions as a coordinator for registration and administrative activities. An ER clerk greets patients and starts processes such as obtaining and verifying identification, insurance and any medical records. Work includes admitting patients and transferring appropriate paperwork. Work – more... involves interactions with doctors, nurses and other hospital personnel. The position requires strict patient confidentiality. Clerical and technical work operating a PBX Console to relay incoming, outgoing and interoffice calls. Work is performed under the general direction of a higher level. – less
Great learning experience
Monitor Tech/ Unit Secretary (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 1, 2013
Pros: good pay!!!!
Cons: it was hard to get cover for breaks and lunch.
Independently and team work. I was able to aticipate needs for the unit on daily bases and on emergency situations. I was cross trained and worked on different departments (emergency room, Medical surgery, ICU, PCU) as unit clerk. Serve as translator for patients, family members and staff.
Working at town and country
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 9, 2013
Busy and hectic. 8 patients max. Drs make you round with them. Managment says they are going to do one thing however don't back up what they say.
Volunteer work was productive and fun.
Pharmacy Department Volunteer (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 11, 2012
A typical day was filing paper work and putting away medicine in their proper place. I learn organizational skills and teamwork. All my co-worker were fun to be around and made the day move along faster.
clean welcomimg atmospher for all employees
Pharmacy Technician Clinical Practicum (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 16, 2012
engaging location full of learning opportunity both within and outside of the pharmacy spectrum. Employees are friendly and knowledgeable management was well organized and I enjoyed learning something new everyday.
It's a family oriented place. Little to no benefits but great staff
LPN (Current Employee), Tampa FLApril 16, 2012
Pros: friendly staff, good physicians
Cons: short breaks, stressful work enviroment
I enjoy must of my work at Rivas. It got to be little stressfull at times but always managable. My immediate supervisor was amazing and I will work for him anytime.

About Town and Country Hospital

For more than 25 years, Town & Country Hospital has provided comprehensive medical and community education services for residents – Read more