TOWN AND COUNTRY Employee Reviews

ooportunity
Painter (Former Employee) –  Kaua‘i, HISeptember 26, 2016
good management with very experienced employees good steady flow of work and a very beautiful work environment. hardest part of job was being away from home
Pleasant working environment with well mannered courtius coworkers, flexible and understanding administrators, modern equipment, clean and well kept
Director of Quality Control (Current Employee) –  Freeport, NYSeptember 14, 2016
Typical day: Receive Install custom implant abuttments from Atlantis and distribute to technicians, perform quality control of crown and bridge work, communicate with doctors, case photography, billing, occasional waxing, fitting and finishing metal, die trimming and prepping,
Learned to do billing, adjustments and use lab's computer program
Management: Return cases with defects to corresponding technicians for corrections. Discuss cases, additional charges and quality concerns with doctors.
All co workers are well mannered and pleasant to work with.
Hardest part of the job: Fitting all tasks in the workday.
Most enjoyable part of the job: Being respected and well liked.
Pros
Employee appreciation luncheon, bagel day
Cons
Short breaks, half hour lunch, only major holidays, limited vacation time and date availability
You will learn a lot!
Veterinary Technician/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GASeptember 13, 2016
If you can get past some moral issues and some serious employee conflict then you'll fit in great. Very fast paced and you'll learn a lot.
Had the potential to be a great work enviroment
Executive Chef (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 7, 2016
Came into to assist with dropping the food and labor cost, quality for food and employees suffered due to this.Many wonderful workers left due to hours being cut.
Benefits
Cons
70-80 week hours
Small town Grocery Store that keeps the same employees forever
Employee (Current Employee) –  Anderson, MOMay 25, 2016
They bring in new employees every month or so when the management runs the new people out for not being as good as they wanted them to be. If the employee is accepted they stay working for them permanently with little to no hope of advancement or raise.
Pros
Slow paced, steady hours for the most part
Cons
Small town, family owned store. Anything goes.
worked at own pace
Freelance punch out person (Former Employee) –  saint cloud,fl.December 31, 2014
I would prep rental homes for move in. I would paint, clean and repair. I learned a lot about flipping homes. I worked for a family member so I enjoyed my management. I worked by myself. The hardest part of the job was being alone all the time. The best part of my job was the freedom.
Pros
freedoms with work schedual
Cons
no benifits
I loved working there at Town and Country, in Tatum, what I most liked liked about the job was meeting the customer and new people, and also advancing
Sales Clerk Assistant Manager Deli Manager (Former Employee) –  Tatum, NMDecember 28, 2014
I would work different shifts, and the one I most liked was the 2-10 shift, a lot of people would come in and it made the day go by quicker and I also got to help a lot of people. I ran the cash register or the deli. I also made deposits, or filled up the safe (the Tac). I was in charged of training people and doing the store ordering for the deli and the store. my co-workers were all great to work with, we all worked as a team. the hardest part of the job was when we ran out of money to put in the register or when the phone lines were down. the boss that I has was great she made me feel real good and gave me a lot of responsibilities. She made every day a lot of fun. The most enjoyable part of the job that I had was I got to be myself and smile a lot and meet new people, help them pump gas or make them food to eat. and also seeing all the babies and children come through the door, that always made my day.
Pros
gas coupons for doing a good job
Cons
no breaks
Town and Country
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Reedley, CANovember 20, 2014
Town and country is a good family business to go by your groceries at.
fun laid back good high school job
delivery (Former Employee) –  Cheshire, CTNovember 6, 2014
very laid back, fun atmosphere. typical day was loading van and delivering appliances.
Pros
laid back
Cons
nothing
Unprofessional to many people on drugs
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Humboldt, TNNovember 5, 2014
This is Cash Saver , the store just changed names I would never recommend any one to work here no matter how hard times got
Pros
easy job
Cons
no advestments
Fun and caring place!
Deli (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, MOOctober 12, 2014
Great bosses, safe tasks, lots of laughter, great management. The hardest part was running the slicer. I learned to work with customers of different moods. My co-workers were great.
hard work
Night Supervisor, stocked freezer (Former Employee) –  Kennett, MOSeptember 11, 2014
working with people that was fun having to be in a freezer that was cold the hardest part was working on the freezer when they broke down getting carts in the middle of a thunderstorm kind of excitement meeting customer got to know a lot of them unloading semi stocking freezer
Pros
meeting other people
Nice Country atmosphere.
DIRECTOR OF NURSES (Former Employee) –  Minden, LAAugust 14, 2014
As a Director of Nurses: ran the day to day operations of the medical department. Ordered all supplies. Made sure that the facility was abiding by the State and Federal guidelines. Hired, evaluated, and disciplined staff as necessary. Made schedules. Made sure we stayed in the budget as given us for our department. Assessed patients to see that they were getting quality care.
Pros
Free lunches, home town atmosphere, clean, and well staffed.
Cons
It was hard to not be from the area and fit in
Totally an awesome job!!!
Lead Baker (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, ARJuly 12, 2014
Small little grocery store, which doesn't exist anymore. The employees and customer were great. Small town where you knew what people wanted, when, and why. If someone was sick, we would send over soup that we made for lunch. If someone was going somewhere, prepacked lunch was ready for them before they called. All customer service oriented and it was great!!!!! I learned how to ice, frost, decorate all types of cakes, cupcakes, cookies. Made Thanksgiving dinner and Christmas dinner for the town. It was truly a once in a lifetime experience.
Pros
We really didn't have alot of management telling us what to do. We were reallly left on our own, but we kept the Bakery department #1 in south Arkanasa for 3 three years.
Cons
They went out of business
loved working with people
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  bay city txJune 9, 2014
my days working with them was always fun and loved to go to work and see what kindof customers i could assist that day and help out
Stamps, computers, envelopes, letters and signs.
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 2, 2014
We use computers every day. We use envelopes and postcards on some days. I need extra pocket money while in college. The co-workers are nice.
Pros
Nice employees
relaxed enviroment
Asst Manager (Current Employee) –  Harrison, ARApril 1, 2014
nice place to work , fun as long as your work gets done , pay is not that great but the work is steady
Pros
flexible and a nice atmosphere
Cons
not enough money or benefits
Fun workplace with family-like atmosphere
Cashier/Customer Service/Stocker (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXJanuary 24, 2014
Working at this little mom-and-pop-shop was absolutely perfect for a full-time student. The hours were flexible and the boss was very understanding about finals schedules. Though customer service is not always easy to handle, fellow coworkers understood and were very supportive during stressful situations. We were free to socialize during our shifts, which made working a lot of fun.
Pros
Flexible hours, free to socialize
Cons
No official breaks, no raises
cleaning
Merchandise Stocker (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, KSJanuary 6, 2014
it took alot to clean the place it looked like it hadent been touched in years
cook (Former Employee) –  town and countryDecember 13, 2013
prep food for nights rush ask chef what cuts of meat need to be down and what sauces need to be made help other cooks and dishwashers read tickets out for cooks help clean up including sweeping and mopping and taking out trash
Pros
same
Cons
same