TOWN AND COUNTRY Employee Reviews

ok job
Kennel Technician (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VASeptember 25, 2017
start my day by walking all dogs. I would then clean out cats cages aswell as the dogs. Give meds to animals. Then I would feed cats and dogs. Start my morning baths, then get all dirty laundry cleaned.
not good job
Kennel Technician (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VASeptember 22, 2017
My day would start at 6:30 am I would then start my morning walks and clean out the cats bedding and litter box. Once done with that I would move to feeding both dogs and cats. I then would check and see what animals needed baths and meds. Start on all dirty laundry and do my daily cleaning thru building. I learned how to give medication to all animals,bath them the right way aswell as plenty of other helpful things dealing with cats and dogs. The hardest part of the job was working with management who didn't appreciate its employees or respect them. The most enjoyable part of my job was being around all the animals and seeing how happy they were.
Great workplace.
Deli Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mountain Home, ARAugust 20, 2017
After working in a place for 5 yrs with people you actually become family. I feel blessed being allowed to work with walmart for all these yrs. Wish I was still with them.

The pay was good. The enviroment was friendly.
The Walmart cheer every morning was a hoot..

I still remember ...give me a W, give me a A,give me a L , give me a M, give me a A, give me a R, give me a T....whats that spell walmart ( I cant hear you ) whats that spell...WALMART......yay!!!!! Lol
Pros
Some free lunches...and a hour lunch every fay
Cons
Good insurance and christmas bonuses
gas station open 24 hours
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Alpine, TXAugust 18, 2017
Typical 24 hour gas station-not much other than menial work and dealing with a lot of people. Grill and fryer use, vault work, restocking and ordering. Employees can get tiresome.
Pros
Set hours for the most part
Cons
dealing with drunk or angry customers, coworkers contantly calling in, getting sent to other towns at the last minute to work
Good work environment enjoyed my tasks and schedule friendly work environment
Helper/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJuly 20, 2017
Overall it was easy to learn I got very comfortable with my daily duties it was an easy schedule to follow and get the job done I learned how to operate a forklift in which I gained 2 years of experience. I learned about all the different types of stocks of paper and ink we carried at got print. It wasn't that hard
Pros
Good schedule friendly wnviornment
Cons
Started at graveyard shift had to move up took me a year
good job for college students
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Bozeman, MTJuly 11, 2017
You do a lot of cashiering but nice people and great flexibility. The atmosphere is laid back. good part time job but is rough on the feet if cashiering
Pros
hour lunch, benefits, insurance, bonus twice a year
Cons
stranding a lot
Fast paced
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Edinburg, PAJune 28, 2017
Town and country is a nice fun bar to work at, I also like my manager and tips are good. Hours aren't ideal but that's the bartending lifestyle. Also no benefits.
Pros
Tips
Cons
Over staffed
it was productive and we stayed busy.
Sales Clerk/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJune 27, 2017
I was a cashier and helped cooked there. We all worked together as a team to try to get the store clean and food prepped up, Stocking the cooler probably was the hardest part of the job .It was not a hard job . i had to leave because my husband job required him to move and there was not a Town and Country where we were moving to at the time.
Pros
has benefits and paid time off
Fun workplace and overall easy job
Relationship Banker II (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILJune 26, 2017
The job is fine if you're looking for an easy paycheck. The days can drag on and the job becomes very boring. Recommended for high school students or college students working on a part time basis.
Fun enviroment
Plumbing Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Bath, MIJune 22, 2017
Ok place to work no benefits and low pay very understanding people when you need a day off for something.good family owned business just no benefits or retirement
Easy job
Deli Clerk (Former Employee) –  Winona, MOJune 17, 2017
I only worked at town and country for a short period of time. I worked in the deli; The people were nice and it was a very easy job. You could eat while working, and got paid breaks.
Laid-back and easy job with little work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Valparaiso, INApril 23, 2017
Town and Country was a very easy job, the only real criticism was the initial trouble with my schedule. Being a college student, I was not available to work during class and they scheduled me when Ii had class. They were quick to remedy the problem, however.
great, fun place to work
Stocker (Former Employee) –  ArkansasApril 18, 2017
it was a fun place to work, I had a lot of fun there. the other people you work with are great. it is a great first job for a young person to get into the world
Pros
it was close to home
Town and Country
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Chrisman, ILFebruary 23, 2017
Would wait tables and take care of customers., it was never that busy. No managers were ever around, so we we're all our own boss's pretty much. I learned how to make new friends, clean certain things differently, responsibility. I really enjoyed the customers and my coworkers!
Pros
Coworkers, Customers, Food
ooportunity
Painter (Former Employee) –  Kaua‘i, HISeptember 26, 2016
good management with very experienced employees good steady flow of work and a very beautiful work environment. hardest part of job was being away from home
Pleasant working environment with well mannered courtius coworkers, flexible and understanding administrators, modern equipment, clean and well kept
Director of Quality Control (Current Employee) –  Freeport, NYSeptember 14, 2016
Typical day: Receive Install custom implant abuttments from Atlantis and distribute to technicians, perform quality control of crown and bridge work, communicate with doctors, case photography, billing, occasional waxing, fitting and finishing metal, die trimming and prepping,
Learned to do billing, adjustments and use lab's computer program
Management: Return cases with defects to corresponding technicians for corrections. Discuss cases, additional charges and quality concerns with doctors.
All co workers are well mannered and pleasant to work with.
Hardest part of the job: Fitting all tasks in the workday.
Most enjoyable part of the job: Being respected and well liked.
Pros
Employee appreciation luncheon, bagel day
Cons
Short breaks, half hour lunch, only major holidays, limited vacation time and date availability
You will learn a lot!
Veterinary Technician/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GASeptember 13, 2016
If you can get past some moral issues and some serious employee conflict then you'll fit in great. Very fast paced and you'll learn a lot.
Had the potential to be a great work enviroment
Executive Chef (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 7, 2016
Came into to assist with dropping the food and labor cost, quality for food and employees suffered due to this.Many wonderful workers left due to hours being cut.
Benefits
Cons
70-80 week hours
Small town Grocery Store that keeps the same employees forever
Employee (Current Employee) –  Anderson, MOMay 25, 2016
They bring in new employees every month or so when the management runs the new people out for not being as good as they wanted them to be. If the employee is accepted they stay working for them permanently with little to no hope of advancement or raise.
Pros
Slow paced, steady hours for the most part
Cons
Small town, family owned store. Anything goes.
worked at own pace
Freelance punch out person (Former Employee) –  saint cloud,fl.December 31, 2014
I would prep rental homes for move in. I would paint, clean and repair. I learned a lot about flipping homes. I worked for a family member so I enjoyed my management. I worked by myself. The hardest part of the job was being alone all the time. The best part of my job was the freedom.
Pros
freedoms with work schedual
Cons
no benifits