TOWN OF GILBERT

TOWN OF GILBERT Employer Reviews

Great place to work. Fun atmosphere with great management.
Field Coordinator (Current Employee), Gilbert, AZJune 16, 2014
A typical day at work would be to coordinate the rides that are available and make sure that nothing goes wrong. This is insured so the customer has an enjoyable experience that they paid for. I learned that in order for me to do this job and to do it effectively that I must be patient, calm and collected no matter what the case is.
nothing to say
manager (Former Employee), Gilbert, AZFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: small departments
Cons: politics of goverment workers
Some very talented and skilled people. Some departments were strife with ineffectiveness and incompetence. Generally a good place to be as it does exude some resemblance of a small town.

If you like Goverment work and are OK with that structure versus a "for profit" workplace, then it may be a good place. Other similair sized city goverments do the – more... job as well if not better. – less
Positive work environment.
Planning and Zoning Director (Former Employee), Gilbert, AZNovember 5, 2013
Pros: able to spend more time with family.
Cons: local politics can affect effectiveness.
Local government is struggling with general perception of waste of tax dollars. The job is closest to directly affecting the public and makes for better understanding of role of government.
Nice bunch of people in Solid Waste
Temp. CDL Driver,Solid Waste. (Former Employee), Gilbert,AZ.October 25, 2013
Pros: management, hours
Cons: one chronic whiner amongst the whole dept. if one is uhappy, leave!!
I was a temp here for several weeks in Solid Waste. I enjoyed working with all the guys on the bulk pick up crews. They made me feel welcome and showed and taught me alot,thanks!
A good while going to school
Recreation Leader (Current Employee), Gilbert, AZJuly 27, 2012
Pros: close to where i live
Cons: hours are not always available
This job is good is your stil in school or supplementing your income. I like the people I work with, but with working at another job the hours sometimes are not always available depending on when you can work.
TS Management very difficult unless you are a yes person
PC Support Technician II (Former Employee), Gilbert, AZJanuary 18, 2012
Pros: good healthcare
Cons: management does not listen to workers, poor communication
The Town of Gilbert is a very good place to work, very nice co-workers. Management in most departments if fine. The TS or IT department is a very negative department, 10 people have left in the last 6 months.

About TOWN OF GILBERT

We are a service organization committed to enhancing the quality of life and serving with integrity, trust and respect. – More from ZoomInfo »

TOWN OF GILBERT Photos