Town Of Greenwich

Town Of Greenwich Employer Reviews

productive, fun enjoy meet with kids y love helping kid and see their smile on their face.
cafeteria monitor (Current Employee), Greenwich, CTMay 9, 2013
Pros: make always a good place for them i always give it to them a smile
bring smile and good morning.
i learned about every kids are diferent and also i see how i bring to the smile.
i management first i take my calm and i talk always with them.
my co- workers they are nice people.
there is not hardest part on this job because they are kids and i enjoy with them.
the most enjoyable of the job is see on the kids smile me – more... and say thank you for helping my an be good and funny with me and make them smile every day.
and give thanks to me. – less
Seasonal great work place.
Gardener 2 (Former Employee), Greenwich, CTMarch 28, 2013
Pros: working and staying busy
Cons: no vacation or sick time.
Great place to work I just didn't get a full time position. So I would get laid off after six to ten months. Always something to do to stay busy. I've learned how to take care a lawn. Management was great I stay in touch to some of my co workers. The hardest part would be working in the heat. The most enjoyable part of the job is the summer parties – more... they would have. – less
Seasonal great work place.
Gardener 2 (Former Employee), Greenwich, CTMarch 28, 2013
Pros: great people
Cons: no vacation or sick time.
Data Consultant, Social Services (Former Employee), Greenwich, CTAugust 24, 2012
Every department is different to work in, depends on who is in the department. It's a union so there are the same employees there for life.
Great Place to Work
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Greenwich, CTMay 7, 2012
I love my job. I need more hours and they can not help me at this time. So I am looking for a part time job to fill my spare time and make some extra money.
Productive and good organizational culture.
Retirement Benefits Coordinator (Former Employee), Greenwich, CTApril 13, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I enjoyed my time at the TOG, it is a very positive and friendly environment. Colleagues are willing to assist. The hardest part of the job is that there is little room for advancement.