Town Of Greenwich Employee Reviews in United States

Great work environment and colleagues
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  GreenwichJuly 17, 2015
A typical day at work varied daily from answering and redirecting inquiries to assisting potential candidates with online application process,

I learned one has to be flexible and adaptable when dealing with the public while maintaining your professionalism.

Management will try different methods to improve office procedures and one must be able to adapt to such changes quickly.

It's always great to find employment where colleagues work well together and support one another.

The hardest part of the job was trying to complete employment verification from two different systems who did not communicate with one another. I managed to figure out how to work the two systems while completing the employment verification on time.

I enjoyed my colleagues from the Town of Greenwich. It was a pleasure to have a great support team that worked well with one another on a daily basis.
Pros
Schedule
Cons
the position was not permanent
I enjoyed my time here
Human Resources Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenwich, CTMay 3, 2014
I only worked for the Town of Greenwich for a short time, however, my experience here was delightful. My coworkers and immediate supervisor were a pleasure to work with/for.
productive, fun enjoy meet with kids y love helping kid and see their smile on their face.
cafeteria monitor (Current Employee) –  Greenwich, CTMay 9, 2013
bring smile and good morning.
i learned about every kids are diferent and also i see how i bring to the smile.
i management first i take my calm and i talk always with them.
my co- workers they are nice people.
there is not hardest part on this job because they are kids and i enjoy with them.
the most enjoyable of the job is see on the kids smile me and say thank you for helping my an be good and funny with me and make them smile every day.
and give thanks to me.
Pros
make always a good place for them i always give it to them a smile
Seasonal great work place.
Gardener 2 (Former Employee) –  Greenwich, CTMarch 28, 2013
Great place to work I just didn't get a full time position. So I would get laid off after six to ten months. Always something to do to stay busy. I've learned how to take care a lawn. Management was great I stay in touch to some of my co workers. The hardest part would be working in the heat. The most enjoyable part of the job is the summer parties they would have.
Pros
working and staying busy
Cons
no vacation or sick time.
Seasonal great work place.
Gardener 2 (Former Employee) –  Greenwich, CTMarch 28, 2013
Pros
great people
Cons
no vacation or sick time.
Data Consultant, Social Services (Former Employee) –  Greenwich, CTAugust 24, 2012
Every department is different to work in, depends on who is in the department. It's a union so there are the same employees there for life.
Great Place to Work
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenwich, CTMay 7, 2012
I love my job. I need more hours and they can not help me at this time. So I am looking for a part time job to fill my spare time and make some extra money.
Productive and good organizational culture.
Retirement Benefits Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Greenwich, CTApril 13, 2012
I enjoyed my time at the TOG, it is a very positive and friendly environment. Colleagues are willing to assist. The hardest part of the job is that there is little room for advancement.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a

Town Of Greenwich Reviews by Location