Town Of Greenwich

Town Of Greenwich United States Employee Reviews

productive, fun enjoy meet with kids y love helping kid and see their smile on their face.
cafeteria monitor (Current Employee), Greenwich, CTMay 9, 2013
Pros: make always a good place for them i always give it to them a smile
bring smile and good morning.
i learned about every kids are diferent and also i see how i bring to the smile.
i management first i take my calm and i talk always with them.
my co- workers they are nice people.
there is not hardest part on this job because they are kids and i enjoy with them.
the most enjoyable of the job is see on the kids smile me and say thank you for helping my an be good and funny with me and make them smile every day.
and give thanks to me.
Seasonal great work place.
Gardener 2 (Former Employee), Greenwich, CTMarch 28, 2013
Pros: working and staying busy
Cons: no vacation or sick time.
Great place to work I just didn't get a full time position. So I would get laid off after six to ten months. Always something to do to stay busy. I've learned how to take care a lawn. Management was great I stay in touch to some of my co workers. The hardest part would be working in the heat. The most enjoyable part of the job is the summer parties they would have.
Seasonal great work place.
Gardener 2 (Former Employee), Greenwich, CTMarch 28, 2013
Pros: great people
Cons: no vacation or sick time.
Data Consultant, Social Services (Former Employee), Greenwich, CTAugust 24, 2012
Every department is different to work in, depends on who is in the department. It's a union so there are the same employees there for life.
Great Place to Work
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Greenwich, CTMay 7, 2012
I love my job. I need more hours and they can not help me at this time. So I am looking for a part time job to fill my spare time and make some extra money.
Productive and good organizational culture.
Retirement Benefits Coordinator (Former Employee), Greenwich, CTApril 13, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I enjoyed my time at the TOG, it is a very positive and friendly environment. Colleagues are willing to assist. The hardest part of the job is that there is little room for advancement.