Town of Kernersville

Town of Kernersville Employee Reviews

OK job but not recommended.
Records Specialist (Former Employee), Kernersville, NCSeptember 7, 2013
Pros: insight on duties of a police officer and the respect they deserve.
Cons: politics
Politics is not an easy place to work in. I learned what police go through in their duty to the community and that they do not get paid enough. Management needs to get up to date with how other companies are operated. The structure puts stress on employees. The hardest part is learning police coding and not to make any mistakes because you are working with peoples criminal backgrounds and very sensitive information.
it has ups and downs but better than most.
Police Officer (Current Employee), Kernersville, NCMay 5, 2013
Good peers and good management. I'm given the ability to do my job without micro management.
Good Job, No Stability
Administrative Assistant for Parks and Recreation (Former Employee), Kernersville, NCDecember 4, 2012
I enjoyed working for the Town of Kernersville. At times, it came stressful, but it worked itself out.
stressful, but often rewarding work
Police Officer (Current Employee), Kernersville, NCNovember 5, 2012
Pros: use of company vehicle, healthcare, retirement plans, work schedule
Cons: restrictive policies, stressful work environment
I mostly enjoy the type of work associated with being a police officer. The work is often stressful, but also rewarding when I get the opportunity to help someone in need. The contact I have with many types of people can be very interesting and is always a learning experience.

About Town of Kernersville

The Town of Kernersville is dedicated to ensuring the health, safety and well-being of the citizens of the Town. This mission – Read more