We're looking for a talented and hard working short-form Avid editor who also has substantial Adobe After Effects and/or Cinema 4D skills.
Complete and total mastery of Avid Media Composer is necessary for this position. High level proficiency in Adobe After Effects and/or Cinema 4D is also highly desirable, although a fine arts or design background is not necessary. Extensive knowledge of the television post-production process is required, including the ability to QC video using a waveform and vectorscope.
This person must thrive in a collaborative, high-expectation environment and be capable of working productively in both producer-supervised sessions and independently. Must have a pleasant attitude, a passion for good creative, and be cool under pressure.
Required abilities and qualities:
- A strong sense of editorial rhythm and pacing.
- Mastery of Avid Media Composer.
- High level motion graphics/compositing experience with Adobe After Effects and/or proficiency with Cinema 4D animation and camera work.
- Complete and total understanding of the post-production process including QC and broadcast deliverables.
- Meticulous organization skills.
- Experience working in a server-based shared media environment.
Your work samples or demo reel should include commercials, PSAs and/or other creative short-form work. Please be specific as to what role you played in each piece you submit, as well as the methods, applications and techniques employed in each.