TOWNE NURSING

TOWNE NURSING Employer Reviews

CNA opens the door to become a MA
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Bronx, NYJanuary 8, 2014
While taking up a CNA course i always knew i would like to use this as a door to further my career in the medical field which is exactly what i have accomplished moving forward to a MA.
a great learning experience
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Jamaica, NYJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: free luch
Cons: barely any break timw
Good Work experience. Plenty of work but worth it in the end, especially knowing that you're doing something you love.
Very poor custumer service
CNA (Former Employee), Bronx, NYAugust 12, 2013
Sometimes you called and they said they will call you back or send you whatever documents you need on a email but it takes weeks for them to do it. Its one of the cheapest companies on the market.
temp agency
Charge Nurse-LPN (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYAugust 12, 2013
depends on where you are placed your experience. temp agency is very flexible with work schedules
productive workplace
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYMarch 13, 2013
Cons: short breaks
The most enjoyable part of my job was taking care of the residents. My co workers were respectful if there was a problem we would handle it like mature adults.
Just to get your foot in the door!!
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 13, 2012
This is a starter because its a placement agency. You will do all the work for minimum dollars!! Know what you want and have a plan if you are going to work here. Not for long term.
Productive and Good working Environment
CNA/HHA (Current Employee), Lakewood, NJSeptember 30, 2012
Good work Schedule,Basic Managerial and Nursing skills and Nice co-workers
very unprofessional
chha (Former Employee), lakewood njAugust 23, 2011
Pros: same week pay
Cons: unprofessional, rude, false advertising
False advertise ( same day pay ) continually over staffing meaning when I arrived at a clients home there was another chha already there working this happen to me 7 times and I got no apologies or gas compensation I have done live ins for them in remote areas and found clients living with no food I had to arrange for my check to be picked up by a friend – more... and go food shopping with my own wages they were not concerned and I never got compensation, I've slept on a bathroom floor for 4 days at a nursing home in holmdal they wanted me to sleep next to the client in her hospital bed ( 0 ) privacy and I worked almost 24hrs a day major labor law violation and when the case was finally over they told me I owed them apology? ??? After speaking up about all this I was deemed a problem and black listed – less