Towne Park

Towne Park Employer Reviews

valet company
Guest Service Associate (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIFebruary 20, 2015
turn over rate was very high, management was never there, services were too much. sometimes tip splits were ok other times they weren't.
Professional
Assistant Accounts Manager (Former Employee), Miami, FLFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: luxury and professional work enviorment
Cons: long work hours
You will get promoted if you really dedicate all your time. Good P/T for college students. Good tips at some hotels Some managers are useless
An engaging experience
VALET (Former Employee), san jose, caFebruary 12, 2015
VALET, TOWNE PARK
2007 – 2010
•Facilitate guests' access to establishment by offering information, direction and assistance.
•Anticipate guests' needs.
•Perform valet services of parking, retrieving, and delivering vehicles.
•Perform concierge duties as needed.
•Ensure a clean working area.
We always run here.
Valet, Valet Supervisor (Current Employee), Hallandale Beach, FLFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: free lunch and dinner provided by hotel. free parking at any towne park site.
Cons: you are outside all day, some people stiff you
A typical day at work is everyone does a shift huddle, where we explain whats going on that particular shift. If there are any events then we explain how we are handling it. On the ramp you need to be posted up and look presentable. The GSC attends to the cars and make sure everyone does what they are supposed to and directs you to which cars to park and tells you whether there is a pick up or not. Tips are pooled so everyone gets a fair share.
Inspiring people, lack of clear direction
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee), Annapolis, MDFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: inspiring people
Cons: lack of direction
Towne Park is a great place to meet interesting and inspiring people. Many people started as line level employees and have been promoted within to high positions at the corporate level.

The company is currently in a transition at the senior leadership level. Fast growth has lead to a culture that more resembles a mom and pop shop than a bigger company. This basic customer flaw is being addressed slowly, but Towne Park still has a long way to go.

Most employees are very satisfied with their work, and the work/life balance is much better than other places I've worked.
Fast paced
Marriot Parking Valet (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 31, 2015
Working at Towne Park was a great learning experience with how to work with a team and how to get things done quickly and efficiently together.
not a good company, bad and mismanagment of the company
Guest Service Associate (Former Employee), West Hollywood, CAJanuary 23, 2015
Cons: everything
this is not a company , I can refer anybody.
people are rude and does not respect. its nothing good I can said for this company.
Productive, and with a fast work environment
Valet Supervisor (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: scheduling, co-workers, and customers
Cons: benefits, holidays, call outs
A normal day would begin with calculating, and team shift meetings according to day to day chart. This job taught me the values of teamwork, and work place organization. Along with cleanliness, work delegation, and self responsibility. Co-workers and employees worked just as hard, disagreements, discipline notices, and work acknowledgement came according to co-workers and employees actions. Hardest part of the job the job was call outs, holidays, and events, due to customer volume. Best part of the job was the customer reviews, and job acknowledgements/accomplishments.
Growing company with new investors. Currently has no structure, policies and procedures nor a true sales process
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee), Florida & GeorgiaJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: i call on beautiful hotels in south florida
Cons: no sales process and i am a sales veteran with a clear process
Company is growing and in the beginning of 2014, received $100 Million dollars from a prominent hedge fund company to double in size in the next 5-7 years. This sounded extremely exciting to me and if we sold and beat our sales plan, we too could get a piece of the action. This unfortunately has not occurred for the sales organization, only operations.

My typical day is like that of any sales person, making calls, networking, presenting and proposing our services.

Company operates with 95% men. when I started with the company, I am the only female in a sales role. We just added another female new through an acquisition in CA 15 days ago.

I enjoy selling in South Florida.
No comment
Audit (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: flexible hours great tips cool co workers
Cons: no possible chance of advancement..
Flexible scheduling, usually good tips, can be a fun environment (depends on the day/ site), opportunity to meet great people, networking, friendship building. How ever the management needs Learn how to manage. Yelling at workers in front of guests is not acceptable. Nor is not following through on multiple promises. Leading by example is something the founder of this company preaches, but not something I have seen very often with managers on my site. Whether it be speeding in the garage, parking personal vehicles in the proper place, running to vehicles instead of walking, etc.--your workers will not comply if you don't, and just as you can see that they don't, they can see that you don't.
Great way to interact and met new people
Greeter/ Bellman Captain, and Concierge (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 10, 2015
A great job that including securing a guests vehicle, while providing great service to their every needs, while welcoming them to the hotel
Great oppertunity
Site Auditor (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: free lunch, dicounted hotel rooms
I enjoy working for Towne Park. Its a great company to advance in if you put in the work. I have wonderful managers and great co workers.
Great work environment
Valet Parking (Former Employee), Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJanuary 5, 2015
Typical day i Valet 40-60 cars greet guest and open doors for all guest give directions.
Meet and Greet guest
Valet Attendant (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 29, 2014
Pros: offered good benefits for part time and full time employees
Cons: the hours would be short
A typical day at work would go pretty smooth. My duties were to arrange seating for guest as they came into the restaurant. I was able to gain experience on learning how to handle a certain amount of people. I also got to work with a lot of different people on a daily basis. The management there was great a lot of helpful managers and willing to teach you about the store and things that could help you in the future. The job was fairly easy but at times the restaurant can fill up with customers
GOOD VALET COMPANY
Shuttle Bus Driver / Valet Attendant (Current Employee), AventuraDecember 7, 2014
Pros: running alot
Cons: valet tip cut $$$$
Good valet company but pick your run a couple sites and pick a good one with a good manger shelton fort lauderdale is a good one if you would like to drive shuttles learn alot with good people
Towne park
Valet/Bellman (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 5, 2014
Pros: fun coworkers
Cons: na
I like the company all together, there is room for advancement, I can move to another state that more than likely has a Towne park property. My coworkers are great and the management is not bad!
Fun work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 3, 2014
Depending on which hotel and the location of the hotel it can be a fun or boring day. I have learned to speak up personally and i have learned this new database called CVPS that is very easy and exciting to work with. Meeting different people with different personalities and accents helps the day go by if it is a slow day or not.
fun work place
Valet (Former Employee), Oceanside CaNovember 24, 2014
the most enjoyable part of this work is to get to drive different cars everyday
productive place to work
vallet driver (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 18, 2014
It wasn't a bad start off job but I'm ready to move on to bigger and better things and you won't accomplish that staying there. It was one a friendly environment. They took of their employees for the most part. I have nothing really bad to say about them.
I had a lot of fun doing my job meeting new people every day and being able to help them
Shuttle (Current Employee), Peoria, ILNovember 16, 2014
Pros: meeting new people everyday.
I would shuttle people from one end of the hospital to the other end. I was surprised to find out how many people really appreciate this help as they were not able to walk the distance. I also found out that others have it a lot worst that the average person. The manage will work around your schedule most of the times especially when something serious comes up. The hardest part is standing for up to eight hours on the trolleys. The most fun that I have is meeting new people everyday and also seeing come of the same people that maybe coming in for weeks and months.

1 2 3 4 5

About Towne Park

Who is Towne Park? We’re 9,000 teammates serving 530+ hotels, hospitals and other hospitality locations from coast to coast. – Read more

Towne Park Photos