Towne Properties

Towne Properties Employer Reviews

Varies by department
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee), CincinnatiMay 18, 2014
Pros: fun after work gatherings and work out groups
Cons: large company with small company atmosphere
Towne Properties has an exciting work environment, with offices spanning across multiple states. During a typical day the top dogs in the company would regularly interact with other employees no matter their rank and position with the company. Co-workers were all quite friendly and easy going. The most enjoyable part of the job is making others happy, especially the residents of Towne managed COAs and HOAs and Towne owned apartments.
Towne Properties provides a safe and fun working environment with room to grow.
Social Media & Digital Strategist (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHNovember 16, 2012
This was my first job out of college and they really supported my career growth. Truly working my way up, I was able to go from a leasing professional to running the social media and digital marketing team.
Excellent company to work for.
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Westerville, OHJuly 30, 2012
Pros: flexibility in hours.
Cons: no cons.
Although I had only worked for Towne Properties for a short period of time, I have nothing but great things to say about them. The management is excellent. The benefits and sales team are great.
Fast paced & good atmosphere
Leasing Professional (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJuly 2, 2012
Pros: company events & good pay
Cons: expensive healthcare
Very energetic and fast paced atmosphere daily. Constantly learning new ideas to better the company. Great teamwork with management and staff. Communicating with one another in a fast paced work environment is key to great relations. Hardest part of my job is pleasing all clients and maintaining a professional work place at the same time. Satisfying all clients and accomplishing all set goals is most enjoyable.
Flexible and nice
IT Support/ Web Management (Former Employee), Dayton, OHJune 9, 2012
They are a decent company, but small. Working on a small team was nice, but my personal commute to get there was long and tiring, yet they refused to allow me to work remotely, which is something I could of easily done. Hardest part of the job was customer service. The most enjoyable part was learning what was needed to complete my job.
Regional property management company with a great history of development and management.
Property Manager (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHFebruary 28, 2012
Enjoyed working for this company very much. Excellent benefits and very supportive managers.

About Towne Properties

Towne Properties - the Best in Town Over the last fifty plus years, Towne has engaged in property development and management – Read more