Townsquare Interactive

Townsquare Interactive Employee Reviews

No balance
Online Marketing Consultant- outside sales (Former Employee), Buffalo,NYJune 8, 2015
Pros: You get to do lots of really fun role plays!
Cons: they make up fake reviews, if you leave before your first 90 days plan on paying back your training expenses!
expected to work very long days
Unreasonable quotas
Condescending management team
The other reviews on here are from their robotically motivated inside sales team.
Very poor customer service. If you are a real sales person that cares about your customers you can't sleep at night selling this garbage.
Challenging and fun work environment
INTERNET MARKETING CONSULTANT (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: great incentives, great commission structure, great benefits
Cons: day's can get long. work can be hard
Townsquare Interactive is a great place to start a career in sales or to advance and learn new skills.
A typical day consists of a couple of meetings, a training session, open communication with upper management, time to prospect and time to call potential clients.
Management is very hands on and involved. They want you to succeed and are there to help.
Co-workers are very motivated and knowledgeable. Everyone is friendly and there is a lot of high fives going around.
Over all a great place to work.
TSI
Online Marketing Consultant (Current Employee), Marcy, NYFebruary 2, 2015
Sales and marketing
assisting small - medium sized businesses with their online presence - website, search engine optimization and social media
high-paced environement
Fun and productive worplace
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 31, 2014
Pros: good people and environment
Cons: pay and making sure you dials and numbers are complaint each day
TSI was a good place to work. Be prepared to have your numbers in compliance and you will be good.
An Environment Everyone Wants To Be A Part Of!
Digital Marketing Specialist (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 14, 2014
Pros: incentives, benefits, environment, company culture
I have been working at Townsquare Interactive for over a year now, and I've seen the company grow tremendously. The environment is one that you can't beat. Everyone is always willing to help, and there is a real sense of community at TSI.

Not only is the environment great to be a part of, there is tons of room for growth and opportunities for advancement are always there for those who go above and beyond.

If you work hard and show your dedication while working for TSI you'll find that it benefits you long term!
Growing, fun place to work!!
Sales (Current Employee), CharlotteMarch 14, 2014
Pros: casual work environment, fast paced, lots of room for growth!
Cons: none i've seen yet, no match on 401k...
Townsquare Interactive is a great place to work! It's growing fast so you get to see people getting promoted constantly which is very motivating.
I really enjoy all my co-workers, and how close everyone in the office is. I also enjoy that I make great money!
I've learned a ton about sales, and how to make a quick pitch, if you are not a closer then this wouldn't the job for you!
Fun Times, Hard Work, Amazing People
SEO Specialist (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 14, 2014
Pros: great culture, rewarding work, manager interaction
Cons: commute to ballentyne
I love working for Townsquare Interactive. Interacting with clients and doing the work that makes me happy is such a great feeling to have.
Coming to work everyday enthusiastic to get to work is fantastic.
Everyone works well together, is supportive of each other, and are all goal oriented.

Townsquare Interactive is a quickly growing company that has such a strong culture and foundation. I can't wait to see what's going to happen for this company in the next few years!
Headquarters