Towson University Employee Review

View all Towson University reviews

Fun, encouraging workplace
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDOctober 11, 2013
My experience at Towson University was phenomenal. I came to Towson from a small town and was very unsure what I could even do with a biology degree. The biology professors there opened my eyes to science and everything you can do with science. I got involved volunteering for a masters thesis project my second semester there. Every Sunday I was getting to go out kayaking on the Susquehanna river and help research an endangered species of turtles. After volunteering for many months, they finally offered me a job which i continued for about 3 years. I also worked in the biology office where I helped the professors and chair of the department with anything they needed. Needless to say, I lived in the biology department during my time at college. The professors there really make you feel like you can do anything.

Other Towson University Employee Reviews

CCA at Towson
Community Center Assistant (Current Employee) –  Towson, MDOctober 24, 2017
Great starter job, especially when living on campus it gives you a great way to get to know your dorm community and also start living a responsible student - employee lifestyle.
Pros
Homework at the desk
Cons
Sometimes its stressful being an authority figure to friends
Great School
Treasurer of Towson College Republicans Chapter (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDOctober 20, 2017
Great School. Helped me get my bachelors Degree. Learned a lot of new things at my studies. Traveled a lot with the golf team as well. In general, it was a great experience.