Towson University Employee Review

View all Towson University reviews

Great place to work!
Administrative Assistant/Student Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Towson, MarylandMay 13, 2014
Towson University is an exceptional place to work. Not only was I able to hone in on what "I wanted to do when I grew up" but I was able to form great professional relationships. Administrators were always supportive when inquiring about advancement. The University President is a wonderful example of leadership. She is personable and knowledgeable of those working under her leadership. The students are wonderful. The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with the students and working with one of the best departments and group of people that I've ever worked with. I learned about so many various cultures of students and each one was willing to sit down with me to discuss their individual cultures. I also enjoyed how students would come back to just say hi or get advice on academia or personal endeavors. I appreciated Towson's commitment to help employees reach their ultimate professional best through additional training and workshops of which I participated in as much as possible. My supervisor was also extremely supportive in my educational and professional goals. All in all I had an extremely positive experience working at Towson University.
Pros
Cons
Salary

Other Towson University Employee Reviews

Fun place to work as student
Campus Recreational Services Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDJanuary 20, 2018
Good work environment in residence halls, a strong sense of community. The hours are usually flexible and while work is important a relaxed atmosphere is common.
Comfortable working environment
Student Computing Services (Current Employee) –  Towson, MDJanuary 17, 2018
Student Computing Services is a job for students at Towson to be able to use their experience and abilities to help other fellow students and Towson staff with whatever is needed. The team at SCS is collaborative, supportive and friendly. The work hours are flexible because the managers know that you are working while attending school.
Pros
Eat while working, Free time when not assisting clients