TOYOTA BOSHOKU

TOYOTA BOSHOKU United States Employee Reviews

Nice Atmosphere
Door Assembler (Former Employee), Mantachie, MSOctober 29, 2014
Very Nice Atmosphere. People there were kind. Meant a lot to me to be apart of something that would help people and also save lives.
This could be a good job if Toyota Boshoku had a training program
Assistant Manufacturing Manager (Current Employee), Vance, ALSeptember 3, 2014
I accepted the position with the promise of 2 to 3 weeks training in Mississippi. It is now September and I am still in Mississippi and haven't received any training.
There is an opportunity for advancement with this company
Team Leader/Supervisor/Welder (Current Employee), Princeton, INAugust 15, 2014
Pros: there is ample opportunity for growth.
Cons: the night shift is an overnight shift which prevents me from spending quality time with my family.
*A typical work day is 12-13 hours.
*I have perfected my management skills and have learned many standardized work processes.
*Management is not family or team oriented.
*The co-workers are hardworking and get the job done!
*The hardest part of the job is working 6:00 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. This shift prevents me from spending time with my family.
*The most enjoyable part of the job are the presentations that I have done for Toyota owner Dr. Sakikchi Toyoda. My presentations led to an increase in business and led to my being promoted.
Work /Life
Production Control Manager (Current Employee), Mantachie, MSJuly 1, 2014
This job request many 24 hours days. Even multiple days in a row of 4 to 5 24 hour days. There is no balance and extreme burn out. HGH stress. not a good place to work.
unfair
worker (Former Employee), kentuckyFebruary 22, 2014
Had someone training me with a temper and no patience. Workplace violence and person still working there. Supervisor and girlfriend on the same shift which this should not be allowed. And by the way she was the one who did the violent act and of course, she is still there. Go figure.
It was a very positive place. I loved it
Quality Assurance (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: positve work environment/pay/benefits
Cons: overnight
It's an overnight position so I didn't have all the time in the world to do things at night, but it was alright for the time I was there. I learned how to weld and plasma cut while I was there, also computer skills improved and my knowledge of manufacturing. The management lacked a little, but I believe they just didn't have the the right people in the right positions. It is a very neat plant; ran very efficiently . My co-workers were supportive with positive attitudes about the job. Since I pick on things very easily it wasn't hard for me to learn the ins and outs of my job, so it all became very easy for so when problems arose I could execute a resolution very quickly. I many enjoyed the level of upper management exposure I got. My judgement/opinion was held with such high esteem which i loved. it made me feel important to the plant. That's why I seek management opportunities in companies so I can give another individual that praise that I received before.
Quality Assuance Experience
Quality Supplier Engineer (Former Employee), Erlanger, KYJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: working with people on the floor to improve there qulity at all the plant in the us mexico, and canada.
Cons: on the road 75% of the time.
40 years in Quality Assurance working with all the Auto Manufacturing Companies Around the world. And over 20 years in Management Positions.
Terrible work environment
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Bardstown, KYNovember 13, 2013
Pros: pay was decent
Cons: no adequate job training
a typical day was constantly filled with constant complaining and no training for specific jobs
Management plays favorites
Application Speacialist (Former Employee), Erlanger, KYNovember 10, 2013
Pros: well stocked break room
Cons: upper management is grossly un-fair to all but a select few
My co-workers, for the most part, were well experienced and good workers, there are a select few that don't pull their weight. Middle management is great, however, very upper management is completely out of touch. Also, upper management plays favorites and if you get on the wrong side of that it won't turn out good.
Kaizen (Current Employee), Lebanon KYApril 6, 2013
My job is most of the time productive . It consists of using the TPS System, time study's, cost saving and using word excel.
Productive and a good place to learn
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Princeton, INFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: co-workers are very helpful
Cons: they are wanting to minimize staffing in maintenance to low
Work is demanding at times, but you learn a great deal about robotics and pnuematic equipment. Management is fair. Co-workers are helpful to new employees and are fun to be around. Finding time and parts to fix the equipment properly is one of the draw backs, but learning new things is a plus.
Fast paced place to work
Weld Technician Quality Control (Current Employee), Princeton, INJanuary 31, 2013
Long hours yet a lot of overtime. People are easy to work with. hardest part of the job is that you have to work a lot of weekends. Good pay.
Great work place laid back environment with great staff...
Tugger Driver (Current Employee), MSJanuary 2, 2013
Working at Toyota Boshoku is really a blessing it's a great place to call your place of employment. You go in do your job go by the guidelines and go home. Great upper chain of command if you have a problem with anything just talk to HR they really take pride on there open door policy.
State of the art research lab experience
Research Intern (Former Employee), JPDNovember 15, 2012
Worked with highly experienced and skilled team on waste heat recovery using Thermoelectric materials

About TOYOTA BOSHOKU

Toyota Boshoku wants to make your car ride more comfortable. The company develops auto interior components, including seats, fabric – Read more

TOYOTA BOSHOKU Salaries