Join Our Multi-Million Dollar Dealership (Grand Rapids, MI)
If you are a motivated, self-starting Sales Professional ready to take your sales career to the next level, Toyota of Grand Rapids has the opportunity you have been looking for. We are looking for an Internet Coordinator/Appointment Setter and 2 Sales Representatives with drive, determination and sales expertise to work in our dealership.
- Guiding prospects through our hassle-free sales process.
- Presenting vehicle information and highlighting product features.
Delivering new and used vehicles to sold customers.
Following up with sold and unsold prospects
- Sharing in our commitment to provide the best service possible to our customers.
- Timely response to requests by customers.
- Communicate effectively customers and prospects.
- Update records and enter customer information into system.
- Follow up with customers to ensure quality of service.
- Maintain e-mail/phone follow-up schedules for all customers.
- Proven sales experience, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Superior communication and customer service skills.
- Take care of the customers' needs.
- Excellent follow-through skills.
- Understanding of manufacture’s specifications.
- Bring energy to the performance of tasks.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- Familiarity with automotive financing.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Maintaining a positive, can-do attitude.
To apply, send your resume, salary requirements and phone number. Please no calls to the dealership. Resumes without a salary requirement will not be considered for the position.