Toyota

Toyota Employer Reviews

interesting place
Sales Representative, Toyota of Deerfield Beach (Former Employee), Deerfield Beach, FLFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: bonuses and spiffs
Cons: long hours standing outside to get clients
Interesting environment, nice people, in order to get client you have to be outside waiting for clients and there are other sales people ready to take them too , so you have to be a shark when it comes to getting a client.
Great job if you have no dreams...
Project Planning & Management (PPM) (Former Employee), Erlanger, KYFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: great quality and care for vehicles, lot of benefits, great job security, great executives
Cons: long hours, no work life balance, below average middle management, low pay
Toyota is a great company but because they are so large you are suck with standards, rules, and yellow tape dictating everything you do. Great company attitude and I stand by the product they make. The pay is low, management is typically the people who don't mind waiting 5-10 years for the promotion vs the best candidates. If you need a secure job and have no ambitions of quickly advancing or getting a raise then its very fulfilling.
Good long term opportunity
Operations Leader (Former Employee), West Caldwell, NJFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: extensive quality training and benefits
Cons: management turnover
My experience with Toyota was amazing! The level of expertise and training is comprehensive and informative. Everyone received KAIZEN and SIX SIGMA, training in all departments to help create the industry benchmark in customer service; from the sales staff at the dealerships to the operations team at the distribution center.
OK place to work
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: good place to learn the in;s and outs of training
Cons: traffic to and from work was very difficult.
Just work. How to train the challenged recruits. Could use a little tweaking. Great group to work with. Driving to work. Training and watching a team member succeed.
I like working for toyota the product is great
Master Automotive Technician (Current Employee), San Luis Obispo, CAFebruary 21, 2015
I work on all Toyotas from heavy line to major service to diagnosis brakes tune ups recalls timing belts water pumps all types of repairs
fun
forklift driver (Former Employee), Aurora ilFebruary 20, 2015
it was alright people were good with you and pay was great the enviroment was also great i recomend people to apply but its nly 1 yr project
Amazing Diverse Innovative Culture
Full Time Engineering Specialist (Former Employee), ErlangerFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: up to date engineering software, strong benefits package, effort to be a green company, amazing co-workers
Cons: moving
I worked regular business hours. I learn about project management, other ways of thinking, strategy and timeline development.

The management acted like a cohesive team. If there were issues it didn't filter down to Specialists. We were given our yearly targets and management went above and beyond to give us the tools to excel. When I didn't feel challenged I asked for more responsibility and I was leveled up without being overwhelmed.

I enjoyed everyone of my co-workers. They all had a strong sense of professionalism. I still keep in touch with almost all of them.

The hardest part of the job is moving. I was unable to do that this time.

The best part was being a part of the "Toyota Way".
Don't Do this Job
Salesman (Former Employee), Toyota of Dallas, Texas Toyota, Freeman ToyotaFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: free sat lunch and most of the time it taste bad
Cons: the entire industry because they rip everyone even their own employees
Car sales is the worse. The ho out the cars and the salesperson make no money at all. You make more money just getting a regular job at mcdonalds. If you really love sales plan on making very little money for what you do. The main goal is to find a different job if you are working there and this is for all the stores. Some people do love working there but it is a mill. New sales people this week next week they are gone. Week after week after week not unless you are willing to find a store that can pay you what you earn.
Dynamic company known for rapid growth and solid success
Dealer Credit Operations Analyst (Former Employee), Torrance, CAFebruary 16, 2015
Typical day can be very challenging, learning more each day about TFS loans provided for dealers. Working with a supportive group of management helping identify proper approval authority. Most enjoyable part of the job is knowing our people are the driving force behind our success and we're moving forward!
Loved it
Sales and Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Vineland, NJFebruary 9, 2015
Pay was good. everything about Toyota was good. I should have stayed employed here, However, I believed that Rossi Honda had a better carreer opportunity but I was wrong. at this point in my life I am looking for stability.
My Toyota Experience
Service Assistant (Current Employee), Bowie, MDFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: not heavily supervised in my position consistent work load
Cons: easy job low pay no opportunity for growth in company
Toyota offers a steady expectation as to daily work load the work community is relax though I feel the job was to easy and I would prefer more work for increased pay or the opportunity to progress in my job. I find I prefer to work independent or in a team of no hierarchy.
A great company to work for
Touch - up paint (Former Employee), Columbus, INFebruary 5, 2015
Paint line was very demanding physical work , but everyone was willing to help if you where behind.. I dont have a bad thing to say .You stay busy all day long
Toyota is a good company to work for, with a loyal customer base.
Service Adviser/Service Manager/Sales (Former Employee), Nashville, TNFebruary 4, 2015
Everyday you got to meet great customers who understood the value of maintain there automobile. You also got to help those who needed some guidance to make a decision. Overall good experience
Low moral
TERRITORY MANAGER (Former Employee), Santa Fe Springs, CAFebruary 2, 2015
Most time 5-day a week job.
Offer training through factory only
Great Produces to sell.
Management doesn't care about your well-being.
Getting any help from management
Seems like no one is happy working here.
Loved the working with the sales people.
great place to work
Valet Attendant (Current Employee), Tinley Park IllinoisFebruary 1, 2015
Toyota is a very cool place to work for. learning about the different vehicle is very fun. and being able to drive and see the new vehicles in person is most enjoyable part of the job.
Break Weld
Weld-Breaker (Former Employee), Princeton, INJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: overtime
Cons: no complaints
My typical day at work consumed of me greeting customers and working on the line. I learned that on the job training (OJT) is a great way for me to understand my job and it's purpose. I worked with a great Management Team. As an employee I never had to worry about production or loss, we were briefed daily on our production. I love a challenge, I really don't think that working for Toyota was hard. Production was the most enjoyable part of my job.
machine opp (Former Employee), Carryvill, TnJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: no regualar lunch times
Cons: great ppe protection awareness
great learning experience supervisors where awesome and understanding
great job hard work
Industrial Cleaner (Former Employee), Georgetown, KYJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: great beinfits
Cons: hard work
This was the hardest job i have ever had to do my job was to clean the ovens that the cars passed through. i worked in extremely hot temperature this was a very highly stressed job for me.
in all good job
Quick service tech (Current Employee), Claremont, CAJanuary 27, 2015
great coworker , terrible management , learned alot the time i was there
Just another dealership
Automotive Technician (Former Employee), Paris, TXJanuary 27, 2015
This place was a good place to work. The pay did suck, but management took care of its employees in other ways, which was great.

1 2 3 4 5

About Toyota

Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) primarily conducts business in the automotive industry. Toyota also conducts business in the – Read more