Toyota

Toyota Employer Reviews

very fun work place, the people are great
Financial Litigation Agent (Former Employee), TorranceSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: great work place, good benefits and pay
this company is awesome, the people are great and the mangers treat you with respect and not like you are nothing, have great company parties and vacations,
Nice simple job
Porter/Service Valet (Former Employee), brandon, flSeptember 23, 2014
It was an easy job that was very simple just to do one job and have all the benefits
Profession workplace with excellent name recognition within the industry.
Customer Service Sales Representative (Former Employee), Santa Fe Springs, CASeptember 18, 2014
Pros: name recognition in the industry.
Cons: later start day than i would prefer.
Very professional forklift dealership-top in the field.
Typical day at work includes review of previous day's activities, checking schedule for the day, make any necessary adjustments to your schedule and follow the plan for the day.
This would include contacting customers regarding outstanding quotes or customer issues.
Communicating with department – more... managers on customer behalf to resolve issues.
The most difficult part of the job is making sure everyone stays on track to complete the task at hand.
By keeping open communication with co-workers, this difficult task gets done.
The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that your are working with a strong organization that you can take pride in. – less
I enjoyed working for this company
Sales/Supervisor (Former Employee), Reno, NVSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: management
Cons: no breaks
I worked well while at this company but realized that a move to Jerome was what was right for me and my family.
Productive and fun work place
Production Team Member (Former Employee), Blue Springs, MSSeptember 16, 2014
Toyota is a good company to work for. The only draw back for me was that i have a strong desire to continue my education and I found that very hard to do on a swing shift schedule.
Excellent company.
Electrician (Former Employee), Long Beach, CASeptember 16, 2014
The best place I have found to work.
If it had not been because of the economic crisis I would have stay there.
Pretty good job
Factory Service Member (Former Employee), Georgetown, KySeptember 16, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere to work
Cons: depending on the position the factory can get hotter in some spots rather than others.
Lunch choices were great. Just a little hot in some parts of the factory which I got use to.
Not a fun place to work
A/P and A/R clerk (Former Employee), Alvin, TXSeptember 9, 2014
When the new owners took over the Toyota Store it was very difficult to work in that environment.
Too much social life brought to work
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Goldsboro, NCSeptember 2, 2014
This company expects employees to learn the entire business office procedures and perform them in a two month period.
The best
Sales Person (Former Employee), Wesley Chapel, FLAugust 29, 2014
Everything about them is perfect. the pay, the people, the management was all great
Not a "perfect" job for a women.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 27, 2014
Spending lot of hours in the hot sun which can cause many health problems.
Rude, unorganized management
Truck Loader (Former Employee), San Ramon, CAAugust 24, 2014
Cons: everything
Worked as a contracted worker for Centerline drivers inside of toyota, Treated like second class citizen, every centerline employee was looked down to by toyota staff especially management.
Good work environment
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Henderson, NCAugust 15, 2014
Pros: there good with helping you start off
Cons: not much traffic
Long work hours
Traffic is slow
Not many days off
Good co-workers
When there is people ther it can be an fun environment
Good environment
Program Assistant (Current Employee), JPDAugust 10, 2014
I program robot operation system. We have many robots and they are very essential point to create cars. Because of that, we have big responsibility to program the system. The work is tough but very enjoyable. I recommend this job for many programmer of course including you.
right now its a job that is getting my through school
Technician (Current Employee), Richmond, TxAugust 9, 2014
Pros: great work enviorment, great co-workers
Cons: not break, you work shift straight through the day, in the hot sun
Everyday is typically the same. working on cars and trying to make the time and quality expectations. The management could be better. I work with a great group of guys that relate to my opinion of the job and that suffer with me in the heat of the day.
Hands on manufacturing and management
Floater, Light Industrial Technician (Former Employee), Perryville, MOAugust 8, 2014
Pros: advancement available
Cons: distance from human resources for evening employees
The mission of Toyota is demonstrated in every phase of employment. Great training and safety. High tech and man powered positions produce great products.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representive (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IowaAugust 7, 2014
Pros: wonderful benefits/ open door policy
Cons: hours of operation
Assisted Toyota and Lexus customers on the phone any questions or concerns they might have on their lease or retail installment Contract. Documented each call thoroughly and submitted the necessary paperwork to correct any issue or concern the customer had.
Fun place to work
Maintenance Technician, Utilities/Facilities (Former Employee), Georgetown, KYAugust 6, 2014
Pros: great team members
Cons: didn't stay long enough !!
Great place work enjoyed the team i worked with fun group to work with. Learned all kinds of new information, and skills, always had new training, that is what made it fun!
The best innovative company I've worked for so far.
Dealer Financial Services Admin (Current Employee), Torrance, CAAugust 2, 2014
Pros: lease car benefits at great payment plans.
Cons: moving to texas where it is a tough decision to make for people who have roots in california.
A typical day at work is fun and we are like family in the department.
I learned how people should be treated with respect.

Management is providing good communication tools and adequate training resources.
My co-workers are fun to work with, we have time to laugh and at the same time able to work with efficiency and accuracy. We work together as a – more... team.

The hardest part of the job is: How to make it easier to do business with all our customers/dealers.

I enjoy working with my peers as we get along well -- treat everyone with respect and professionalism. – less
Terrible place to work
Collections Customer Service (Former Employee), Cedar RapidsJuly 30, 2014
Pros: the incentives pay well, if you can qualify, and they provide a full service cafe in the building.
Cons: hourly pay is modiocre, management is a joke, and customers will call you every name in the book.
This place was in my top 5 of the most horrible places I have ever worked. I worked at Toyota financial, and if you think for yourself, actually want to enjoy your job, or don't want to deal with angry customers on a regular basis. Then, this job is not for you.

1 2 3 4 5

About Toyota

Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) primarily conducts business in the automotive industry. Toyota also conducts business in the – Read more