Toyota

Toyota United States Employee Reviews

Great Project
Tableau Business Intelligence Developer (Current Employee), Torrance, CADecember 30, 2014
Cons: short term contract
I do Live Visualizations on day to day Basic
• Designed and maintain BI data sets for internal clients.
• Interfaced with product teams to gather requirements and deliver complete BI solutions available within Tableau.
• Assisted product team to determine what Data Set that are going to be needed to be pulled from Social Media sites such as Twitter and Facebook
• Deep experience with converting existing reports into Tableau from any format.
• Designed, developed and maintain ongoing metrics, reports and dashboards to help drive business decisions.
• Continually improve-establish ongoing reporting and analysis process.
• Automated and simplify self-service support for internal business clients.
• Performed end to end solutions on Tableau for at least 2 projects.
• Good experience on dashboards design with large data volumes.
• Interface and consult on best practices utilizing Tableau.
• Excellent working knowledge of Big Data Technologies such as Hadoop, Alpine and others to incorporate Data Set into Tableau Visualizations, Story boards and Dashboards.
• Good exposure of data analysis, modeling and designing.
• Trained and mentor team members with latest functions of Tableau.
Fun environment
Appointment Coordinator/Service Clerk (Current Employee), 6941 South Western Ave, Chicago ILDecember 28, 2014
Pros: free lunches, close to my home
Cons: too many managers, no set schedule
Fun workplace, love the environment, meet a different person everyday. I have great workers, the hardest part about being an employee at Toyota is the work etiquette. I have two new skills under my belt. A typical day would be greeting customers, contacting customer via telephone, email, regarding servicing their vehicle and gaining a report for continued business.
Outstanding gym hard but fun work
Plastics Team Member (Former Employee), San Antonio TexasDecember 24, 2014
Once you get a hang of there way of doing things its a nice place to work
a great family enviroment and team
ICU Total Loss Advisor (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDDecember 17, 2014
Toyota makes you feel included and valued as an employee and not just a number or badge tag. i also enjoy the perks of course, loyalty is key
Productive workplace
Detail Technician (Former Employee), Franklin, TNDecember 16, 2014
Pros: free lunch on saturdays and holiday gift cards for appreciation
Cons: sometimes no breaks and/or not fully staffed
Days vary with the weather. Some days you can get cars back to back. Filthy or spotless just needing a vacuum. You larn of different chemicals daily determined by the vehicle and what is being done. Management is tolerable and shows gratitude from time to time.
Very busy company been around for years
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDDecember 15, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: schedule bids
Answering customer service calls and working on personal accounts. Learned title and lien info and lease info. Management was up and down some approachable and helpful others not so much. Co-workers were pretty decent. Hardest part was work and life balance the schedules were horrible. most enjoyable part was payday.
very hospitable work place
Customer Service (Former Employee), Winter Park, FLDecember 11, 2014
Pros: free movies
id come in prep food and count the registersand give great customer service
Fast paced, compliant, customer oriented sales and service.
Credit Analyst (Current Employee), Elk Grove, CADecember 4, 2014
Pros: pay, benefits
Cons: little room for upward movement without mobility.
A typical day includes application evaluation. Contract follow up, training and review of work direction, wholesale review, acheiving targets daily.
Coworkers and managers very tight knit group. Loyal employees.
The hardest part of the job is the ever changing climate, and moving targets.
The most enjoyable is meeting those targets, and the team orientation involved.
Easy Secretarial position
Secretary (Former Employee), Winter Haven, FlDecember 3, 2014
Pros: good experience
Cons: low pay
Upbeat environment, never boring. You will also learn how to buy a car, the smart way.
Aeroteck Production Team Member (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXDecember 2, 2014
Worked at several different Station's on Final One I learned Toyota's six sigma and how to incorporate it in your everyday life I realy enjoyed with working with all my co-workers and how they trained me on each work station. The hardest part of the job was getting use to how fast the line moved but it got easier as time went on.
Great Dealership
Sales Professional (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKDecember 2, 2014
#1 volume dealer in the Metro. Start in used car department if possible stay away from new hire guarantees. Invest in books by Grant Cardone for personal guidance and sales training more than average success here.
N/A
Automotive Technician (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INDecember 1, 2014
Not a very good place to work. You are just a number and management does not care about you.
fast pace
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee), Tamarac, FLNovember 22, 2014
typical day at work would be in the warehouse counting parts and inventorying trucks and packing boxes. the hardest part about the job would be the late trucks at the end of some days but for the most part the good nature in the coworkers makes the day go by smoothly
Nope
Contract Employee (Current Employee), Saline, MINovember 19, 2014
Not fun, hope everyone else has a better experience. I got the short straw on this one, horrible management, horrible training, and lack of communication. also having three/four bosses is never fun.
Great company to work for.
Skilled team member (Former Employee), Georgetown, KYNovember 16, 2014
Pros: great benefits. fun perfect attendance ceremonies, with chance to win 1 of 15 free toyota vehicles to be given away with all taxes paid.
Cons: group leader tended to play favorites.
Rode a large tricycle with tool box in back. Rushed to call after call to keep line going. Used Allen Bradley to trouble shoot line problems. Repaired sensors, motors, etc. in a timely manner to keep production moving. Performed maintenance on all equipment. Co workers were very helpful as a team. Prioritized which line to work on during multiple failures.
Outstanding Company
Operational Excellence Manager (Current Employee), Torrance, CANovember 14, 2014
Pros: oppurtunity
Outstanding Company whose HQ is moving to Plano, Texas in 2018
Fun place to work
Yard Driver (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 13, 2014
Good place to work just I was a temp and I needed a full time job,
everyone helps each other and gets along.
my day at work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Compton, CANovember 11, 2014
Pros: fast pace
Cons: not a lot of work
incoming/outgoing calls, faxing, customer service, stock,
Good Company
Reports Analyst (Former Employee), Torrance, CANovember 5, 2014
Good Work/Life Balance. Great Culture within company with good people generally
This has been the most stressful job I have ever had due to tension with management.
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Current Employee), Hattiesburg, MSNovember 4, 2014
Pros: healthcare benefits
Cons: very long hours, stressful environment
The most enjoyable part of this job is my ability to interact with customers. I also like the fact that I stay busy. A typical day is spent sharing time on the phone lines, filing, and doing personal tasks for the owner. I enjoy trouble shooting situations and trying to find a resolution. The most difficult part of this job is the tension in the office. My opinion is that the staff has poor management skills. If you need to scream and belittle people, you have lost control of the situation already and confirm your inability to do so. I have acquired knowledge of automobile sales and title work that I did not have before.

About Toyota

Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) primarily conducts business in the automotive industry. Toyota also conducts business in the – Read more

Toyota Salaries